Hello There, Guest!

01-08-2012, 07:43 PM | Post: #801
h3r0s 
You went lazy again Cain, or is it just me that missed a CCC?

[Image: upload.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2012, 07:54 PM | Post: #802
FTOOB2 
(13-07-2012 08:59 AM)Gurkenman58 Wrote:  my friend told me i shold deinstall bfh and download it again
so i did it but when i download there comes a message :an error ocurred : failed to write regestry value : Installation Dir .
What means it and what can i do ??

that happends to me too i was modding bfh and i accidentaly screwed up my backup folder. so i deleted bfh and tried reinstalling it but then it said the same thing

[Image: 17467_s.gif]
FTOOB is Epic
03-08-2012, 08:33 PM | Post: #803
ghjjhghgjhgjhgm 
it's nice idea!
03-08-2012, 08:51 PM | Post: #804
MollThought 
(21-07-2012 02:21 PM)-Scheetje! Wrote:  Here's a question:

With all these suits, sets and clothing items, does EAsy have to keep certain "Copy Rights ©" in mind? I.e the upcoming Man in Black suits? Are you guys obligatory to ask for their (the company that produces M.I B) permission to use the visual elements in those sets?

I remember that discussion about the star wars theme and those templates being copyrighted by Lucas Arts. The sets, soundtracks and such always resemble the orginal, but differ enough to avoid copyright issues. Black Suits e.g. aren't copyrighted, neither are black glasses. But the weapons would have a slight different form for example because those are unique, could be sorted out and claimed as copyright violation.

[Image: fertigj.png]
04-08-2012, 12:30 AM | Post: #805
AmritSahota 
when is the new episode coming out!!! been liking 4 months common EA!!!

[Image: 0911.gif]
09-08-2012, 06:11 PM | Post: #806
Fareza 
Hello Cain and Devs!
I'm here to suggest something that you guys/gals have might have already heard of but you should add GHILLIE SUITS! It's very simple to make, and I know I and many others WOULD buy it for any price. It will be more realistic for "Sniping Commandos" and it will make you look so much cooler.
Now the colours that I have been thinking of would be:

-GREEN FOR THE ROYAL COMMANDOS-
-BROWNISH/GREENISH FOR THE NATIONAL COMMANDOS-

And there should also be:

-GREEN FACE PAINT FOR BOTH FACTIONS-
-GREEN GLOVES AND BOOTS WITH LITTLE PART OF GRASS ON THEM FOR BOTH FACTIONS-

This would be so cool and really great for us commandos!

Thanks! And, you guys are the best! Would you please make it happen.
-Fareza
14-08-2012, 04:15 AM | Post: #807
ChapieBoy. 
Are you guys thinking about increasing the lvl cap and adding more abillities to all of the classes?

-chapieboy

[Image: qrnaq8.png]
17-08-2012, 07:22 PM | Post: #808
Skillica 
Is Cain's Community Corner dead?..

[Image: finalmsm.jpg]
|My YouTube | My Twitter | My Steam | SkillZ™ Gaming|
17-08-2012, 10:58 PM | Post: #809
AmritSahota 
yes it is dead.... EA please add more levels, game is getting REALLY boring.

[Image: 0911.gif]
18-08-2012, 12:20 PM | Post: #810
KillerBruce1825 
(21-07-2012 02:21 PM)-Scheetje! Wrote:  Here's a question:

With all these suits, sets and clothing items, does EAsy have to keep certain "Copy Rights ©" in mind? I.e the upcoming Man in Black suits? Are you guys obligatory to ask for their (the company that produces M.I B) permission to use the visual elements in those sets?

Thats why they call it Gun For Hier and the suits are not the same. If they try to sew EAsy they will fail.

18-08-2012, 03:32 PM | Post: #811
GreenRepeat 
heres a question. what was your fondest battlefield heroes memory?

[Image: Relph.png]
21-08-2012, 09:18 PM | Post: #812
BLADIA-AMNESIA
(14-08-2012 04:15 AM)joelaan Wrote:  Are you guys thinking about increasing the lvl cap and adding more abillities to all of the classes?

-chapieboy

I hope they dont.
21-08-2012, 09:51 PM | Post: #813
wasya888 
id like to see reedem codes soon
25-08-2012, 10:10 AM | Post: #814
baster200 
hey caim can you ask him if he want to make more free stuff i mean
you have more chance to get stuff for free and make sponserpay for
more countries

[Image: 2]
31-08-2012, 03:14 PM | Post: #815
Crafty24 
(21-08-2012 09:18 PM)BLADIA-AMNESIA Wrote:  
(14-08-2012 04:15 AM)joelaan Wrote:  Are you guys thinking about increasing the lvl cap and adding more abillities to all of the classes?

-chapieboy

I hope they dont.

This is the stupidest thing i heard.... I hope they don't too!

[Image: id6w.png]
01-09-2012, 09:32 PM | Post: #816
GhotiGhost
(04-07-2012 12:59 PM)AnnaBo Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 02:23 PM)GhotiGhost Wrote:  Dearest VitalBullet, community team, devs, designers, QA team, Mr Holve and (of course) Mr.Handsome,

When are you going to do another episode of Cain's Community Corner (or did I miss the May and June releases). First TPang drops the Candied Bacon and now you guys are slowing down on the community corner. I am pining for news and information and (despite Groonz's comments) for VB's epic and unique hosting skills!

Is there going to be a July episode?

Edit: Here are a few questions for you (forgive me for not checking all the previous pages) that I thought of while doing the washing up....

@ Mr Holve:
There are always complaints about hackers. VB siad that you and he have been working on this issue - what is currently happening about this?
BFH is a fairly zaney game. Compared to forums for other games, are we zaney too, or is this what "forumers" are always like?
@ Hate:
After an upgrade or map release, how do you decide which negative comments are just general QQ and which are valid and need looking into? (And do you find the lack of positive comments upsetting?)
Are we going to see female skins re-appearing at any point?
Who has the greatest influence on the fullness (or lack) of your beard a) your wife/partner, b) your work colleagues, c) TPangolin?
@ VitalBullett:
Apart from hackers, the next biggest issue seems to be the lack of support from customer support. Do you think there is a problem and, if so, what (if anything) can be done about resolving it?
In a 1:1 shoot out between you and Hate, best of 3, who would win (video evidence required)
@ Mr.Handsome:
Have you been stolen by Japan?
If not, are we likely to see you around again or are you too busy rescuing kitteh's (and working ofc) to post/play anymore?
@AnnaBou
Marketing for a "free-to-play" game. How does this work then?
How muddy does your bike get with all the cycling you do? (Photo needed)
@Captain shop
Has the introduction of the claw increased or decreased the number of visiters to your store?
What, in your view, is the wierdest item that you sell?

Is that a program's worth? Heck, I'd even come over and pose the questions myself Smile

Wow, that was a lot of questions! Tongue

So to reply the most Vital one (see what I did there) Cain's Community Corner has indeed slowed down due to vacation/summer holidays but we will be back again, hopefully in August already. Smile

As to the more personal questions - marketing a free-to-play game is a bit different from traditional marketing (I don't do print ads in glossy magazines, buy TV spots etc) however I do a whole lot of other good stuff. But talking about what I do all day would most likely a) result in a *really* lengthy answer and b) bore most of those reading it to death after about 2 sentences. If that is not the case, let me know. But in general - marketing a free-to-play game rocks. It's tons of work but also tons of fun! Smile

As for my bike. It's dirty. Real damn dirty. And torn/scratched/not very pretty to look at, truth be told. But it's awesome and takes me to the job, and from the job, and all kinds of other places. Cool

It's September already!!!!! Another episode? Please?
01-09-2012, 11:55 PM | Post: #817
EddyKawabata 
Yeah, a new CCC wouldn't hurt anyone, ay?

[Image: ftoqoi.png]
Signature made by GunGub.
02-09-2012, 03:57 PM | Post: #818
olivephiphi 
hello, how have rabbit ears or devil?
04-09-2012, 08:04 PM | Post: #819
Commander:Heinz 
"Cain why do we not get a item that remembers us of the old days with Battlefunds?"

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=306091

457 signs and counting...

[Image: heinzgroupsig.png]
[Image: 21239_Eha.jpg]

I am der Kommandant not an official EA Representative.
10-09-2012, 04:19 PM | Post: #820
mertimz 
has failed, but went to check my call credit funds when funds did not come: (

[Image: 1]