short shotgun
TNT

4 CM
2 GS
1 BB
1 6S
Fantastic build.
In village 4600p

Want medics helmet? Click and support it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2009, 01:39 PM | Post: #22
skuko 
hi guys, my first post Smile

until yesterday i thought that gunner iz t3h win, but i may have to reconsider Smile
lemme elaborate: i have a level 10 gunner with a long range and short range machine gun, maxed shield and a bazooka. very useful overall, can deal with people as well as tanks and stuff, but is really slow (don't have leg it yet) and must rely on a heal from a friendly soldier once in a while.

i also have a level 8 (after yesterday) soldier. i tested the proposed weapon setup yesterday and i must say it OWNS in victory village. while the soldier can't deal with tanks really efficiently, the short range smg tears everyone apart when they're close enough. i don't even have GS, nor bullets, nothing! just maxed out heal. long range pistol, i can force snipers to feck off with 3-4 shots and i solo owned like 3-4 people yesterday with the short range smg and a good timed heal.

it's ridiculous, but FUN! Smile really, i was like o.O having a score of 15:3 on victory village. never happened to me before. with gunner i feel like a moving brick, but this....oh my god...i can't even think what this is gonna do with added grenade spam...thanks for the advice, will play more tonight :DDD
12-05-2009, 01:52 PM | Post: #23
whippedcream 
hey guys, i have a question, when you talk about the long range pistol, do you mean the one that has 'Very Long Range and Very Slow Rate of Fire' or do you mean the one that has 'Long Range' and "Slow Rate of Fire'

[Image: 1]
12-05-2009, 02:05 PM | Post: #24
skuko 
the former
12-05-2009, 04:18 PM | Post: #25
Surrender 
I like these tips. I began playing with high Blasting strike. Very handy when an enemy knifer wants to get close to you. Now, I'll save Blasting strike for later.
12-05-2009, 04:55 PM | Post: #26
Kostolomac 
(11-05-2009 10:07 PM)seargentbaker Wrote:  
(11-05-2009 02:12 PM)Kostolomac Wrote:  5 medicine
+
2 gs
+
Short range smg
=
Easy mode

Add 6th sense and more gs and turn the game in a cakewalk.
easy mode?HuhHuhHuhHuh
Level 5 CM will heal you quite a lot, plus heal your teammates and give you lots of points.
The short range SMG owns at any range except very long.
And a level 2 GS can kill a commando and even a lightly wounded soldier.
Add more GS and 6th sense and you are set.
12-05-2009, 05:17 PM | Post: #27
Sinnistar 
Ive been using (at level 10):
Long range machine gun;
Rapid fire shotgun;
Lvl 1 grenade spam;
Lvl 1 blasting strike
Lvl 4 healing;

shotgun and blasting strike is amazing as you blast them away and as they run towards you they get shotgunned. Also, sometimes blasting strike wedges the enemy in a corner where using the shotgun is all the sweeter Wink

I maybe average 7 kills a game at level 10... not quite 20 but not bad.
And i wouldn't use burning bullets as i personally find them nooby, i mean i would rather kill someone with skill alone instead of having extra help from damage through time. Level 1 i can understand for finding sneaking commando's but level 5 is just wrong. In my opinion anyway...

Royal Gunner - Vulcano
Royal Commando - SnapCount
Royal Soldier - ComradeGeneral (This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 05:19 PM by Sinnistar.)
12-05-2009, 05:41 PM | Post: #28
Lamb 
I play 5 CM, 3 BB, 1 BS.

Sinnistar is the first person even mentioning Blasting Strike! That ability is so overpowered, it's not even funny. It was me on two Commandos, I pull BB and spray em. Get low on hp, whip out the ol' Blasting Strike and they fly to the heavens. I heal up and kill them both. It's the ultimate Commando killer.
12-05-2009, 06:49 PM | Post: #29
nFNN 
I have atm:

-Short range SMG
-Longest range handgun (works really well vs commandos)
*NS @ 5
*CM @ 5
*6S @ 2

(I'm going to max NS, CM and BB and put 6S back to 1 when I'm lvl30)

[Image: a1.png]

[Image: sigh2.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 06:50 PM by nFNN.)
12-05-2009, 07:00 PM | Post: #30
LTFearless 
Short SMG
Stock Shotgun
3 healing
1 nade spam
1 brunin bullets
im only lvl8 lol ill try the pistol though
12-05-2009, 07:36 PM | Post: #31
fnorgby 
Yes, 6th sense + gspam = win. It allows you to time nades so they're nearly unavoidable.

In my opinion, *every* soldier should have 1 point in 6th sense. The quality of play all around would improve dramatically. If I ran the zoo, it would be the default first point instead of CM for that reason.

Put a point in it, and spend a round or two defending town, village or roadblock. Or attacking those same flags. You'll see what I mean. Used properly, 6th directly correlates to a higher K/D ratio.
12-05-2009, 07:38 PM | Post: #32
fnorgby 
Lamb, as a gunner, I love it when soldier BSs me. I switch to long-range MG and land in the sweet spot. If the gunner has the long range SMG I'll probably die, but short range SMG or if he sticks to the shotgun I winz.
12-05-2009, 07:39 PM | Post: #33
YouJustGotSarged 
5 GS
4 CM
1 BB
1 6S

My Current build. Maxing out CM than some other skill.

~Miller
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2009 07:41 PM by YouJustGotSarged.)
12-05-2009, 08:29 PM | Post: #34
shrodekill 
For new soldiers, this is what i would recommend.

lvl up GS until you hit lvl 3 or 4. Then put 1 point into sixth sense. Then max GS. Then finally max combat medic. I know some people would disagree, but hey, you should have bandages to heal urself too.

I'm currently lvl 15 with
2cm
5gs
1ss

After max CM i will probably put points into bb

[Image: shrodesigcopy.png]
12-05-2009, 09:25 PM | Post: #35
eQiz 
Isn't 1 point in "bs" also nice for knocking those nasty knife commando's away?
13-05-2009, 12:06 AM | Post: #36
SUBZERO-08 
Torax, could you specify the exact name of the pistol you are referring to? Thanks.

"No officer, I do not have a permit for this weapon."
13-05-2009, 12:16 AM | Post: #37
XanderPanda 
5 CM
2 BB
1 6S

close range smg and either close range shotgun or very long range pistol

I'll probably try BS but I'm avoiding GS

[Image: bfheroessig.png]

footwear is for cowards
13-05-2009, 09:01 AM | Post: #38
nFNN 
(12-05-2009 07:36 PM)fnorgby Wrote:  Yes, 6th sense + gspam = win. It allows you to time nades so they're nearly unavoidable.

In my opinion, *every* soldier should have 1 point in 6th sense. The quality of play all around would improve dramatically. If I ran the zoo, it would be the default first point instead of CM for that reason.

Put a point in it, and spend a round or two defending town, village or roadblock. Or attacking those same flags. You'll see what I mean. Used properly, 6th directly correlates to a higher K/D ratio.

Yea every soldier should have at least one point in 6th sense. It also dramatically highers your "ZOMG HAXX!!" count Big Grin.

[Image: a1.png]

[Image: sigh2.jpg]
13-05-2009, 09:11 AM | Post: #39
Woslowski 
(12-05-2009 08:29 PM)shrodekill Wrote:  For new soldiers, this is what i would recommend.

lvl up GS until you hit lvl 3 or 4. Then put 1 point into sixth sense. Then max GS. Then finally max combat medic. I know some people would disagree, but hey, you should have bandages to heal urself too.

that´s very shortsighted. with a higher GS you maybe get 1 or 2 more kills per round, but with CM the team gets more kills per round - because you mates stay alive longer and kill stuff. with a high CM you also level faster because you also get exp for healing others.

[Image: woslowski.png]
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2009 09:27 AM by Woslowski.)
13-05-2009, 12:16 PM | Post: #40
MortifiedPhReaK 
I am so torn between BB and GS. Is there a place where someone can see all the skills, how they improve per level? Because the point with BB is, I am not sure if its worth the 4 extra points/8 levels/allot of time, if it only goes from 20 to 38 points of damage over time. GS on the other hand seems to be very handy. It damages enemies and vehicles, pushes infantry away, can be thrown around corners.

So I think I'll go for GS first. I have 1 point in BB though, because the extra damage is nice, its no fun being on fire and you just have to hit a guy once to start damaging him.

[Image: 1212966497_1_FT3946_mort.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 13-05-2009 12:17 PM by MortifiedPhReaK.)