Hello There, Guest!

23-01-2011, 05:06 AM | Post: #261
TheFirstOneDone 
Any1 Like my new Quote?

Find all posts by this user
23-01-2011, 05:14 AM | Post: #262
TheDarkest 
(23-01-2011 05:06 AM)TheFirstOneDone Wrote:  Any1 Like my new Quote?

I lol'd

"When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It's when... they are forgotten."

"Because death comes so suddenly...Those who die, and those who are left behind...have many things left unsaid...If it were for only a few minutes...If there were any way to bring back those who have passed on...Even if people branded it, or here say cast stones at you...You could do so much to heal people's feelings..."

MFCPU Heart
23-01-2011, 12:05 PM | Post: #263
Afy96 
(23-01-2011 05:14 AM)TheDarkest Wrote:  

I lol'd

+1

23-01-2011, 06:41 PM | Post: #264
M4ST3RCH13F007 
awesome clan they have a radio bot (which is a automatic playlist) bt every1 is friendly so join if u want 2

[Image: m4st3rch13f007.png]
23-01-2011, 08:35 PM | Post: #265
~Bryan
Off-topic: Glad to know that you fixed your sig, told you it stretched out. Rolleyes
23-01-2011, 10:33 PM | Post: #266
TheFirstOneDone 
(23-01-2011 08:35 PM)ForeverNMan Wrote:  
Off-topic: Glad to know that you fixed your sig, told you it stretched out. Rolleyes
Yea admin made me take it off so i just took off the buttons Sad

23-01-2011, 11:21 PM | Post: #267
HeroGxs 
hmm seems like an ok clan

i wanna join but my internet is a bit laggy atm
im 15
i do team play that is why i love playing soldier
for example if i am playing by myself (as in no friends on and my team stinks)
i kinda tend to play carefully and i usually come out with a score like 7-1
if i am playing team tho i can quite easily get 17-0
my current best score is like 27-0 without stat padding or noob bashing.
I don't rage i only get annoyed when i have a " problem with connection" and die cause
some tool shoots me and i die,no matter ^^.

Also im Irish Cool
I am focusing all my game play attention on my soldier but i do have a level 20 commando
soldier is only level 15 now will be like 16-18 by this time next week( if my internet goes smoothly)
I have a good sense of humor like most Irish people, i speak fluent English a small bit of French some Irish and a bit of Spanish(a TINY BIT(taking some Spanish lessons in school)).

I hope you accept my application as i am dieing to try clan wars,after all team play is much more fun.
If you look at my k/d i think you will find they are all above one apart from my gunner(my lil bro tends to mess around on him from time to time).1 might not be awesome but it is certainly not horrible. elo is what counts ^^.

Thanks and see you on the battlefield,

regards
~hero

[Image: herogx.png?t=1304203482]
23-01-2011, 11:57 PM | Post: #268
TheFirstOneDone 
(23-01-2011 11:21 PM)HeroGxs Wrote:  hmm seems like an ok clan

i wanna join but my internet is a bit laggy atm
im 15
i do team play that is why i love playing soldier
for example if i am playing by myself (as in no friends on and my team stinks)
i kinda tend to play carefully and i usually come out with a score like 7-1
if i am playing team tho i can quite easily get 17-0
my current best score is like 27-0 without stat padding or noob bashing.
I don't rage i only get annoyed when i have a " problem with connection" and die cause
some tool shoots me and i die,no matter ^^.

Also im Irish Cool
I am focusing all my game play attention on my soldier but i do have a level 20 commando
soldier is only level 15 now will be like 16-18 by this time next week( if my internet goes smoothly)
I have a good sense of humor like most Irish people, i speak fluent English a small bit of French some Irish and a bit of Spanish(a TINY BIT(taking some Spanish lessons in school)).

I hope you accept my application as i am dieing to try clan wars,after all team play is much more fun.
If you look at my k/d i think you will find they are all above one apart from my gunner(my lil bro tends to mess around on him from time to time).1 might not be awesome but it is certainly not horrible. elo is what counts ^^.

Thanks and see you on the battlefield,

regards
~hero
Would love to have you aboard, just get an xfire at xfire.com and add me, names Firstonedone
also join the xfire group which there is a link to in the clan post. And hop on teamspeak to would love to hear your voice since your irsh Tongue

25-01-2011, 05:33 AM | Post: #269
EvilAlwaysFindsU 
where did you morons steal the phrase "you mad bro" from eh? someone who would make you mad? you will soon see how mad you get..
25-01-2011, 11:29 AM | Post: #270
Snadwich
he mad bro^

(no,srsly)
25-01-2011, 05:42 PM | Post: #271
~Raven 
(25-01-2011 11:29 AM)Snadwich Wrote:  he mad bro^

(no,srsly)
Angry
26-01-2011, 12:12 AM | Post: #272
TheFirstOneDone 
Big images Sad
im sad

(This post was last modified: 26-01-2011 12:14 AM by TheFirstOneDone.)
27-01-2011, 03:46 AM | Post: #273
Grandchild 
-----Mile stone-----

WE GOT THE ULTIMATE RAGEQUIT
, how about you?

In our strive to make anyone and everyone who opposes us mad, we have managed to achieved the ultimate rage quit out of someone.

Let the records show:
10/26/11-

Achievement: Managed to get a clan server shut down

Reason: To keep it simple... we owned
We members of the YMB? clan considered this the ultimate rage quit, and in so you have made our list of people who are mad.

Let us look upon this achievement with lulz and smiles rather than call us immature or trolls as for we didn't really join a server looking for a fight, just like the [gg] clan, we like to play with other people from our clan on the same team. Now if someone just plainly gets mad and shuts the server down so we don't win... that my friend... is the Ultimate Rage Quit.

Note: It was only 3 of our members.... not our whole clan.

Ps: for the purposes of this post we will not reveal the name of the clan that ultimate rage quit'ed but they know who they are, and this post is just to show that we still hold no hostility because in the end we just simply lol'ed.

[Image: SIG2.png]

We're coming back... You haven't seen the last of the [gg]'s.
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2011 03:52 AM by Grandchild.)
27-01-2011, 03:51 AM | Post: #274
TheFirstOneDone 
(27-01-2011 03:46 AM)Grandchild Wrote:  -----Mile stone-----

WE GOT THE ULTIMATE RAGEQUIT
, how about you?

In our strive to make anyone and everyone who opposes us mad, we have managed to achieved the ultimate rage quit out of someone.

Let the records show:
10/26/11-

Achievement: Managed to get a clan server shut down

Reason: To keep it simple... we owned
We members of the YMB? clan considered this the ultimate rage quit, and in so you have made our list of people who are mad.

Let us look upon this achievement with lulz and smiles rather than call us immature or trolls as for we didn't really join a server looking for a fight, just like the [gg] clan, we like to play with other people from our clan on the same team. Now if someone just plainly gets mad and shuts the server down so we don't win... that my friend... is the Ultimate Rage Quit.

Note: It was only 3 of our members.... not our whole clan.

Ps: for the purposes of this post we will not reveal the name of the clan that ultimate rage quit'ed but they know who they are, and this post is just to show that we still hold no hostility because in the end we just simply lol'ed.
+1 Lolz i was THERE!

27-01-2011, 09:35 AM | Post: #275
Michinomo
(22-01-2011 09:51 AM)Snadwich Wrote:  lol guys thats enough lets stop Spamming.

This is not a recruit thread anymore and MFCPU guys will be known as Spammers :|
27-01-2011, 09:35 AM | Post: #276
Michinomo
(Hehe, look who's mad now)