Hello There, Guest!

07-01-2011, 03:14 AM | Post: #41
DogieDude1234 
Great job so far. So do you want me to add these directly to the guide or add a link to the old thread? It's up to you which one you'd prefer.

Check out my story: A National's War Story and Join the Group!

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?
Check out this handy guide to help get you going!

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

I may or may not be a member of ACE.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2011, 03:16 AM | Post: #42
8UII 
(07-01-2011 03:13 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  Sorry. I'm kind of busy on something else.
Apology for me? Or for Dogie?

If it's for me, it's alright.

[Image: 3]

(09-01-2011 07:21 AM)NastyMann Wrote:  Oh 8UII... You are such a joy!
[Image: badge.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 03:19 AM by 8UII.)
07-01-2011, 03:20 AM | Post: #43
Nightowl12 
@Doggie, Directly, I'll make more tomorrow, going through some drama bull right now.
@8U, You.

@Anyone, The Writers rating isn't skill rating, It's something Zach taught me.

I am Nightowl. I was a fourth generation writer here. You guys are eighth or ninth, I lost count. Anyway, I used to love this game, this forum, etc. But I don't browse here very often anymore.

Anyway, there's a little info about me. Yourself? What are you like?

(Shoutouts to Zach, Dogiedude, Nastymann, Protonoob, Commander, Aries, All fourth and past gen writers.) (This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 03:21 AM by Nightowl12.)
07-01-2011, 03:21 AM | Post: #44
8UII 
(07-01-2011 03:20 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  @Doggie, Directly, I'll make more tomorrow, going through some drama bull right now.
@8U, You.

(07-01-2011 03:16 AM)8UII Wrote:  
(07-01-2011 03:13 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  Sorry. I'm kind of busy on something else.
It's alright.

07-01-2011, 03:37 AM | Post: #45
DogieDude1234 
Adding now. Quick question: What do you guys think about having positions to be filled for the guide? (Ex. Nightowl would be "Profile Librarian, Updater, etc.")

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

07-01-2011, 03:41 AM | Post: #46
Rickmaster 
I think it would be cool, but it will also have it's flaws...

[Image: rick1.png]

{ACE} The Custodian. That's right, I be the one sweeping... awesomely. The Awesomeness Clan, you can't join if your not awesome...

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer
07-01-2011, 03:50 AM | Post: #47
DogieDude1234 
That's true I suppose... I'm trying to find a way to make this guide active on the forum. And not just by people posting on it, I'm hoping to get almost everyone in on it (That was the point of suggestions to the guide, but that kind of fell through).

07-01-2011, 04:03 AM | Post: #48
8UII 
Did you do something on respect?

07-01-2011, 04:07 AM | Post: #49
DogieDude1234 
Hmm? Sorry... I don't quite understand the question lol

07-01-2011, 04:20 AM | Post: #50
8UII 
Respect should be a topic (or tip). We all want respect, but we earn it by being respectful and smart. We don't intimidate people. To make friends is to pay respect.

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 04:21 AM by 8UII.)
07-01-2011, 04:21 AM | Post: #51
DogieDude1234 
Oh yeah... why didn't I think of that sooner? lol Adding now.

07-01-2011, 06:42 PM | Post: #52
Nightowl12 
Dogie for anyone to be involved, you've had to involve your account details. You can trust me for Profile handler, But choose carefully...

I am Nightowl. I was a fourth generation writer here. You guys are eighth or ninth, I lost count. Anyway, I used to love this game, this forum, etc. But I don't browse here very often anymore.

(Shoutouts to Zach, Dogiedude, Nastymann, Protonoob, Commander, Aries, All fourth and past gen writers.)
07-01-2011, 07:08 PM | Post: #53
MetroidDread 
Interesting thread, kudos to you Dogie for the effort...

[Image: TBaMR.png]
07-01-2011, 10:26 PM | Post: #54
Loutsik 
(07-01-2011 03:06 AM)Nightowl12 Wrote:  
Quote:Loutisk:
Stories: RP'er
Best subject: Role play, Plot, Grammar.
Rate 1-10: 8
Friends: Some Regulars, Annilator.

I demand that you change status to 'current status' good sir! For a good long time I was the most active person in this section Tongue

Also, what do you mean 'some regulars'? I do believe I am on good terms with everyone who visits this section more then once a week. And why is annie not considered a regular? I know he is kind of on/off, but he contributed enough to the good of this section.

(0.o)

I'm watching you
07-01-2011, 10:27 PM | Post: #55
Loutsik 
(07-01-2011 03:37 AM)DogieDude1234 Wrote:  Adding now. Quick question: What do you guys think about having positions to be filled for the guide? (Ex. Nightowl would be "Profile Librarian, Updater, etc.")

In my experiance, once a guide is completed, it is better off if only one person works on it.

Trust me, these things can get nasty ;s

(0.o)

I'm watching you
07-01-2011, 10:47 PM | Post: #56
Commander356 
Dogie can I be in the Writer's Profiles?

07-01-2011, 11:10 PM | Post: #57
DogieDude1234 
@Met: Thanks man.

@Loutsik... I suppose you're right. I'll just keep Nightowl in charge of profiles because hey, it's his idea lol

@Commander: Sure thing. It'll just be when Nightowl can make the profile.

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2011 11:11 PM by DogieDude1234.)
07-01-2011, 11:32 PM | Post: #58
Commander356 
How about if writers want to have their profiles in we PM Nightowl?

08-01-2011, 12:17 AM | Post: #59
DogieDude1234 
I guess that would work... but I'm really leaving it up to him when it comes to the profiles, so you'll have to ask him.

08-01-2011, 02:26 AM | Post: #60
Nightowl12 
(07-01-2011 10:27 PM)Loutsik Wrote:  
(07-01-2011 03:37 AM)DogieDude1234 Wrote:  Adding now. Quick question: What do you guys think about having positions to be filled for the guide? (Ex. Nightowl would be "Profile Librarian, Updater, etc.")

In my experiance, once a guide is completed, it is better off if only one person works on it.

Trust me, these things can get nasty ;s

Ours turned out fine, Until you grammar corrected my a$$. Three mispelled words and I earn a twenty minute lecture..Geesh..

(Shoutouts to Zach, Dogiedude, Nastymann, Protonoob, Commander, Aries, All fourth and past gen writers.)