Hello There, Guest!

28-10-2010, 03:47 AM | Post: #1
Rickmaster 
Explosions can be heard in the distance. Gun shots sung as they made the noise of death. Bullets zipped through the air, racing to meet their victim, seeing who would make contact first. Children cry tears, tears of sorrow and misery. Buildings crackled as they burned to crisp, ready to fall any minute. This was the land of the Royals. The land of their civilization. The land that was dying now, the Nationals laughing and killing the Royals on their own soil, putting the end to the Royal Nation...

One year earlier, an operation filled with many Royal soldiers, went terribly wrong... The operation was to take the Eastern sliver of land from the Nationals, so that the Nationals can focus on their eastern side while thousands of Royals invade their Western sliver. This would cause the Royals to have a much better chance to winning the war, if executed correctly. Unfortunately, a small unit dispatched with the other Royal soldiers in the Western sliver of land in the National Nation had to fall back, causing the Nationals to be alert about their Western side. This is not good. The Nationals were more advanced in weaponry and soldiers at the time and could easily outnumber the Royal army with these advancements. Now that the Nationals were aware of the Royals oncoming through the Western side, they can easily repel the attack...

The small unit had to split up from the rest of the other Royal soldiers in the Western side, due to the Nationals direct fire upon them and other units. They eventually were stuck, surrounded by Nationals on all fours around them, the other Royal soldiers on the Western side were not aware of this small split since they had to fall back from the failed operation. The small unit had now become the only Royal men in the great big National land, without any back-up. The Nationals had shifted their attention to the Royal lands, slowly forgetting about this small unit. Reports showed that the small unit had disappeared, which led to the Nationals believing in their death. Now they had full attention to the other Royals not knowing that the small unit was still alive. The leader of the small unit had made contact with the General of the Royal Army, asking for help, but the General said he would need all his men and it would be too risky since the Nationals were planning an invasion. The General than said he would go back for them though saying, "No man left behind..." The leader of the small unit kept these words in his heart as a sign of luck, patience, and above all... hope.

All right sign-ups (just put a name and your in!) are open. I need a certain amount of people before I stop the sign-ups and start the Prologue. No the information above was the Background information. I also want the names to be realistic, also please don't be afraid to use nicknames (but realistic ones!). For example: Little Ritchie, Ponyboy, Fox, Meat. Since of course people in the army do use nicknames instead of real names for their squad mates. Sign up now! And don't worry if you don't really get the story off the bat in the background information! I will explain more in the story!

EDIT: LINKS FOR THE CHAPTERS!

Prologue is on this page!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six & Chapter Seven
Chapter Seven (Continued) & Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine (Part One)
Chapter Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Ten & Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve & Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen & Chapter Fifth-Teen
Chapter Sixteen & Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen & Chapter Twenty & Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two (Preview)
(THIS WHOLE STORY IS COPYRIGHTED BY ME BTW SO YAH!)

[Image: rick1.png]

{ACE} The Custodian. That's right, I be the one sweeping... awesomely. The Awesomeness Clan, you can't join if your not awesome...

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer (This post was last modified: 24-12-2012 04:41 PM by Rickmaster.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2010, 03:52 AM | Post: #2
xCptxJxLukexFx 
I love you so much, Ricky! Thanks for bringing a good story to this forum. We need it. As for sign ups, my name could be, Easton "Shade" Mcgrier.

[Image: awesomenessclanlogo.jpg]
28-10-2010, 04:11 AM | Post: #3
MechaAjnin 
Hmmm I'll try this I'll be Johnny"Tank"Robinson
28-10-2010, 04:56 AM | Post: #4
vovia 
hmmm how bout "Mighty Mouse"

[Image: vovia.png]
28-10-2010, 05:07 AM | Post: #5
8U 
Pvt. Zacharias "Pony" Ronalds. If these guys use real weapons, he has a Lanchester SMG (fires a 9x19 parabellum, for additional information, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lanchester_submachine_gun, I know wikipedia is probably inaccurate, but I know for sure the gun jams sometimes, or quite frequent, and it does shoot a 9x19 Parabellum... basically a 9mm)

(28-10-2010 04:56 AM)vovia Wrote:  hmmm how bout "Mighty Mouse"

That's from Journal of Patrick Seamus Flaherty..... from the Vietnam War. yeah... I read that already.

[Image: 7]

2nd-In-Command of:
The Royal Army Rangers
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/groups/69453
[Image: badge.jpg]

"Professionals have standards. Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet." (This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 05:14 AM by 8U.)
28-10-2010, 06:51 AM | Post: #6
YallAngreh 
Ghost Tongue

Im an MW2 fanboy xD OH SNAP I GOT THIS NAME B4 YOU!!!!

[Image: 17]
28-10-2010, 09:34 PM | Post: #7
Zachary0015 
Will you accept National applications?
28-10-2010, 10:42 PM | Post: #8
Rickmaster 
Not really gonna be specific with the weaponry 8U, but it will be real weaponry. I am focusing the weapons to be from WWII. For example: Thompsons, MP40's, M1 Rifles, etc. Prologue is coming out later today, maybe possibly after this post, but I will still be accepting sign-ups before or after the Prologue. Oh and Zachary is in this story, his name is Ace(A royal).

{ACE} The Custodian. That's right, I be the one sweeping... awesomely. The Awesomeness Clan, you can't join if your not awesome...

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer (This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 10:43 PM by Rickmaster.)
28-10-2010, 10:45 PM | Post: #9
Zachary0015 
(28-10-2010 10:42 PM)Rickmaster Wrote:  Not really gonna be specific with the weaponry 8U, but it will be real weaponry. I am focusing the weapons to be from WWII. For example: Thompsons, MP40's, M1 Rifles, etc. Prologue is coming out later today, maybe possibly after this post, but I will still be accepting sign-ups before or after the Prologue. Oh and Zachary is in this story, his name is Ace(A royal).

Still rooting for the Nats here, despite my allegiance. Tongue
28-10-2010, 11:00 PM | Post: #10
Rickmaster 
Prologue: Too Late

Ace was bleeding too much. I kept on dragging him across the dirt, thinking to myself, “Everyone is dead… Everyone…” Bullets whizzed past my helmet, some almost touching it. “God damn it! Ghost give me some more covering fire!” Ace cough up some blood, the blood splattered over his clothing, but it didn’t matter, it was already drenched with the red hot liquid. Ghost kept shooting his SMG, killing the oncoming Nationals, while running with me and Ace. I could see the farmhouse behind the shooting Nationals burn, I could hear the crackle of the fire whip around. It was like home to me, all those days staying inside that hellhole, now it was all gone. Just like my men, but still three of us left. I felt a bump as I kept running back with Ace, falling down into a small trench. Ace grunted as he landed on top of me. Ghost jumped down with us, still shooting. I then heard the sound I did not want to hear. “Artillery!” I shouted through my gritted teeth, rubbing them together painfully. I could hear the bombs land and kiss the ground around the trench, dirt raining everywhere, some tapping my helmet as it flew. I popped my head above the trench to look for better cover and my eyes spotted a small shed filled with tools for the farm. I knew we had to fall back to the shed behind us. I tapped Ghost, he turned to see my face, “We have to fall back to the shed behind this small trench, I will move first, then you come out, cover us and then haul your ass, I need you alive!”

Ghost nodded silently, he was nervous. I nodded and whispered a good luck. I shoved up Ace above my head, putting him above the small trench in the direction towards the shed. I then clutched the dirt wall and pulled myself up and over, on top of Ace. Quickly, I put my hands through both his arms, then I dragged him once again, feeling the burn of the screaming bombs near me, dirt flinging everywhere. The Nationals were closing in to the small trench, Ghost still inside, covering me and Ace. I felt my back scratch against the wooden shed door, smacking it. I felt my left hand come through Ace’s left arm, and I felt the door for the handle. Bullets crashed against the window, some coming into contact with the door behind me. Finally, I found the wooden handle, I felt my hand grip onto it, and twist it around. Jostling the door to open it, I felt myself into the small room, Ace still alive, but in critical condition. I dragged him inside, sliding his sick body onto the wall near the door, so he would not get shot. I looked at Ghost, my body still in cover. I could see him outside the trench now, shooting at the Nationals. He was nearing the shed, my heart was pumping. “Come on, come on, come on! Hurry up!” Ghost was a few feet away from the shed, bombs raining near him, bullets buzzing past him. Suddenly, I heard a sound, a click. I saw what made this noise, staring in horror. Ghost’s round of bullets clipped off his gun, he needed to reload, but had no more ammo left… And I was unarmed, as well as, Ace. Ghost screamed and dropped his gun so he can run faster and turned his body around so he can sprint to the shed.

I looked at Ghost, then at Ace. I did not want them to die. They were good men. Just like the rest. Ghost looked horrified, a bullet collided with his spine, cracking his back, he spat blood out as he ran. He slipped off the ground, flying in the air for a second, before touching the dirt again, face first though, his body following afterwards, colliding with the ground. He was dead. I drew my head away from the doorway, sliding the door to a close with my foot.

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer (This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 11:46 PM by Rickmaster.)
28-10-2010, 11:41 PM | Post: #11
Rickmaster 
My eyes wandered across the small inside of the shed, until they rested on a type of carving tool. Quickly, I picked my tremulous body, resting my hands on the carving knife, hearing shouts to invade the shed. I turned around, looking at Ace, he nodded. I nodded back, tears rolling down my cheeks. I walked towards the door, taking cover near it, at the corner, next to Ace. It was all quiet. My tears stopped. My heart seemed to stop too. For a moment everything was silent. The door then ripped open, as it received a kick from a National foot. The carving knife ready at hand. The first National came in, to meet a carving knife in his head. Taking the knife out, blood poured down from his head, covering his face, all of it was dark red. I then kicked his body outside the shed. The second was able to struggle though. I went to slice his throat, but he caught my hand. His gun was aimed at my gut. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I slid my left foot, shifting my position as he shot bullets, spraying it all over the shed.

The bullets missed me, but barely. I looked at his confused faced and I smiled. I kicked his left knee hard with my right foot. I could hear a sickening pop, as the knee slid out of its socket. The National screamed, letting go of my hand. I sliced down at his throat, stabbing inside it. I took the knife out, then kicked his body, blood pouring down his neck. He fell out the door as well as the first one did. The knife was bloody, so was my hand that was holding it. I went to my cover again. This time, three Nationals came in, more coming in behind them. I struggled, killing some, before one shot his SMG at me. I felt the bullets caress my body in love. Three bullets, two to my chest, one to my stomach. I dropped the knife, my back colliding with the wall at the far end of the shed. I slid down, painting the wall red with my bloody trail. My butt hit the floor softly, I gasped for air, but it just hurt more when I got air inside me. I could see the same National that shot me shoot up Ace, killing him instantly. Another National could see my body still struggling to live. He aimed his gun at me and I remembered something. I remembered when my General said to me the words that I kept for a long time. He did not abide by them. I thought, “No man left behind…”, but I realized I said that out loud, the Nationals turned around to look at me with confused faces. The National pointing the gun at me was shaking, because he did not want to do it, but soon came to and stopped shaking. I closed my eyes. Then it was all over…

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer (This post was last modified: 28-10-2010 11:49 PM by Rickmaster.)
28-10-2010, 11:44 PM | Post: #12
Rickmaster 
Here is the Prologue! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer
28-10-2010, 11:50 PM | Post: #13
Zachary0015 
(28-10-2010 11:41 PM)Rickmaster Wrote:  The second was able to struggle though. I went to slice his throat, but he caught my hand. His gun was aimed at my gut. I looked at him and he smiled at me. I slid my left foot, shifting my position as he shot bullets, spraying it all over the shed.

The bullets missed me, but barely. I looked at his confused faced and I smiled. I kicked his left knee hard with my right foot. I could hear a sickening pop, as the knee slid out of its socket. The National screamed, letting go of my hand. I sliced down at his throat, stabbing inside it. I took the knife out, then kicked his body, blood pouring down his neck. He fell out the door as well as the first one did.

This guy is pretty damn ninja. Tongue
28-10-2010, 11:53 PM | Post: #14
Rickmaster 
Yeah right? Did you like it?

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer
28-10-2010, 11:58 PM | Post: #15
masterchie123 
Sgt. Domenic "Shake" Polcari (last name is one of my friends it was that or Johnson.)

[Image: wcitalia.png]

Tf2 Ambassador
29-10-2010, 12:01 AM | Post: #16
Rickmaster 
Alright your in masterchie

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer
29-10-2010, 12:10 AM | Post: #17
Zachary0015 
(28-10-2010 11:53 PM)Rickmaster Wrote:  Yeah right? Did you like it?

Impressively written. You seem to like working backwards.
29-10-2010, 12:12 AM | Post: #18
Rickmaster 
I only do that for the Prologue's though, but yeah I like to do that in the beginning of my stories.

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer
29-10-2010, 12:13 AM | Post: #19
NATIONAlDECOY113 
Pvt. John "Thunder" Sullivan, automatic rifleman, uses the stolen captured Breda 30 LMG (basically obsolete and underpowered). Age:18 and afraid of getting shot.

It was a good story, the prologue made the protagonist sound..... ninja.

RIC0H says: Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height. Your sig is 313px in height.
If in doubt then please look here. Also note that if you wish to make your pic smaller, then look here.

[IG]http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/246966775/2[/IG]
[IG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9783/bombsawaybanner2.png[/IG]
If this button doesn't work, use the link provided below it.
[ig]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8258/dogle.png[/ig]
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/en/foru...tid=182817 (This post was last modified: 29-10-2010 12:15 AM by NATIONAlDECOY113.)
29-10-2010, 12:16 AM | Post: #20
Rickmaster 
Alright Nation your in. I will accept three or four more names then I will start the first chapter.

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer