Hello There, Guest!

29-07-2010, 06:45 AM | Post: #1
Cyblos 

NUMBER ONE ASKED QUESTION OR ISSUE

Quote:Q: I have some Codes from the 2010 promotion, and they don't work on the new redeem page. I thought they were good till January 31st, 2011?!?
A: If you still have actual YELLOW CAP promotional codes, you can use THIS LINK till January 31st to ask for assistance on 2010 Doctor Pepper codes.

Quote:Q: Will the original FOUR SETS of outfits and WALLPAPERS still be available in the 2011 promotion?
A: Yes, even though they came out last year, and were made during the 2010 promotion, they will still be available as prizes with the new 2011 promotion, as well as new outfits and wallpapers (to come soon™).

[Image: dp_logo_300b.png]

2011 DR PEPPER EA GAMES EVERY BOTTLE/CUP WINS PROMOTION

Promotion:
Sponsor:
Administrators:
Minimum Age:

Free Code Address:

Start Date:
End Date:
Promotion Period:
Free Code Request Deadline
Code Redemption Deadline:

[Image: space_005.png]
[Image: space_005.png]

2011 Dr Pepper EA Games Every Bottle/Cup Wins Promotion
Dr Pepper/Seven Up, Inc., 5301 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024
YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway Blvd., Suite 101, South San Francisco, CA 94080
49 States (excluding Maine) and DC: Entrants must be at least 13 or older at time of participation
*Maine only: Entrants must be at least 18 or older at time of participation

www.drpepper.com
YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc., 701 Gateway Blvd., #101, South San Francisco, CA 94080

8:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) January 4, 2011
8:00:00 AM PT December 30, 2011
Start Date through End Date
December 30, 2011
8:00:00 AM PT January 31, 2012

WHERE TO FIND CODES

1. This Promotion is for the UNITED STATES ONLY. The promotion will not be found on any Doctor Pepper product outside the united states, nor on any cans that can be imported.

2. 1 Liter/20/16 OZ BOTTLES: Look under the cap of specially marked 1 liter, 20 oz. and 16 oz. bottles of Dr Pepper®, Dr Pepper Cherry, Diet Dr Pepper® and Diet Dr Pepper Cherry for the game code ("Code"). Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 4, 2011 through March 31, 2011 and from July 1, 2011 through December 30, 2011 in participating markets.

3. FOUNTAIN CUPS: Look on or behind the sticker of specially marked fountain cups of Dr Pepper® at participating locations from for the Code.

4. FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed. MAILED ONLY TO UNITED STATES ADDRESSES

* FREE GAME CODE REQUEST LIMIT: 1 Code per week
* LIMIT OF ONLINE ENTRIES: 10 Codes per day

Enter your Code on the Doctor Pepper Website to receive your prize.
All Codes and prize claims are subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
Doctor Pepper technical issues should be reported HERE

LIMITATIONS

Neither Sponsor nor any other Releasee (Electronic Arts / EASY / Battlefield Heroe) is responsible for:

* lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, stolen, misdirected, or postage due mail, shipping or email;
* any website, computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, Internet or other equipment, electronics, software, service, transmission, connection, processing or other errors, failures, congestion, accessibility or availability issues;
* unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft or destruction; or
* other technical or human error in the receipt or processing of entries, game piece requests or other submissions (whether to or from) or otherwise related to the production, promotion, administration or execution of the Promotion.

TAMPERING/VIOLATIONS/DISRUPTION:
Sponsor may, in its sole determination, disqualify any person it believes may be tampering with the entry or other operation of the Promotion or acting in violation of the Official Rules, in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.

CAUTION:
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.

2010 DR PEPPER EA GAMES PROMOTION - ENDED

Where is this available?
The United States ONLY.

How Long will it be available?
JAN 1, 2010 to MAR 31, 2010
Specially Marked Bottles of
Dr Pepper®

APR 1, 2010 to DEC 31, 2010
Specially marked 32 oz. fountain
cups of Dr Pepper® at
participating locations.

JUL 1, 2010 to DEC 31, 2010
Specially Marked Bottles of
Dr Pepper®
[Image: mix_3.png]

[Image: sig_x.png]
(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 08:26 PM by Cyblos.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2010, 06:46 AM | Post: #2
Cyblos 

2011 DR PEPPER EA GAMES BATTLEFIELD HEROES OUTFITS

To Be Announced

2010 DR PEPPER EA GAMES BATTLEFIELD HEROES OUTFITS - STILL AVAILABLE

[Image: dp_q4.png]

Promotional Set One
Released
Getting a chill climbing that mountain?
Need to find the ultimate sniper spot,
this outfit is for you. Fashionable winter
wardrobe, this is can be worn anytime.

ROYAL ARMY
The Cliffhanger
Eight Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive

NATIONAL ARMY
The Alpiner
Eight Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive!

[Image: set_1.png]

Promotional Set Two
Released
Pilots rejoice! Now you can wear the
proper gear when strafing your
favorite targets! Look pro in your
flight suits and let the enemy know
you mean business!

ROYAL ARMY
The Aviator
Six Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive!

NATIONAL ARMY
The Ace
Five Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive!

[Image: set_2.png]

Promotional Set Three
Released
The war is getting heated and soldiers
need to be dressed appropriately for the
coming battles! Now you can meet your
enemy feeling cool, and looking cool at
the same time!

ROYAL ARMY
The Legionnaire
Six Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive

NATIONAL ARMY
The Desert Fox
Six Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive!

[Image: set_3.png]

Promotional Set Four
Released
War is not always dirty, sometimes you
your hero needs to dress formally. That
party, special function, receiving medals,
you need to look good, and here are your
class A's!

ROYAL ARMY
Donald's Dress Whites
Five Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive

NATIONAL ARMY
Fritz's Formal
Five Pieces
Permanent Inventory
Dr Pepper® Exclusive!

[Image: set_4.png]

Special thanks to b00sted for his graphics & Dredned for his updates and info

(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 08:27 PM by Cyblos.)
29-07-2010, 06:46 AM | Post: #3
Cyblos 

DOCTOR PEPPER & THE BATTLEFIELD HEROES FORUM

1. No Begging, No Requesting of codes either in Posts, PMs or in signatures. This is for your protection, some may see your desire, and attempt to take advantage of you.

2. All trades must be in the 'Players Helping Players' Forum, Posting Doctor Pepper Code threads in any other part of the website, will risk an automatic lock or removal. Except for the CONTEST FORUM, see item 3. Please read the TRADING RULES before posting.

3. Members outside the U.S.A. wanting codes, please check out the CONTEST FORUM - Please read the STICKY on making contests if you wish to have one.

4. Using the Battlefield Heroes Website / Forum to mislead, defraud, or otherwise take advantage of other members will risk actions against their account(s). This includes both posting & the PM service.

5. Members found to be exploiting the Doctor Pepper website or codes, and promoting the illicit codes or how to exploit the Doctor Pepper website, also risk actions to their account(s).

(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 07:18 PM by Cyblos.)
29-07-2010, 06:50 AM | Post: #4
Cyblos 
Quote:Q: I have some Codes from the 2010 promotion, and they don't work on the new redeem page. I thought they were good till January 31st, 2011?!?
A: If you still have actual YELLOW CAP promotional codes, you can use THIS LINK till January 31st to ask for assistance on 2010 Doctor Pepper codes.

Quote:Q: Will the original FOUR SETS of outfits and WALLPAPERS still be available in the 2011 promotion?
A: Yes, even though they came out last year, and were made during the 2010 promotion, they will still be available as prizes with the new 2011 promotion, as well as new outfits and wallpapers (to come soon™).

Quote:Q: I want one of these outfits, but I don't live in the United States, how do I get one!?
A: There are many generous community members that are 'gifting' their spare codes in the CONTESTS FORUM.
Codes can not be used as currency, traded. sold or barter for services on the Battlefield Heroes Official website.

Quote:Q: Can I trade for one of these codes?
A: There are a few OTHER item codes available for Battlefield Heroes, all trading must be done in the PLAYERS HELPING PLAYERS FORUM and you first must read the TRADING RULES before you begin.

Quote:Q: Can I ask for a code?
A: No. Battlefield Heroes forum rules clearly states that there is no begging (of any kind) on the forums. Please do not post that you want a code, or are willing to pay for one. Such posts may be moved or deleted without notice.

Quote:Q: Will codes from OTHER Doctor Pepper® Promotions work with Battlefield Heroes?
A: No. Only codes from bottles or cups that display the Electronic Arrts Logo can be used. See the label (above), this is what your bottles will look like.

Quote:Q: Are the codes on cans or in other countries?
A: No. They wil only be on specialy marked bottles of Doctor Pepper®, or specially printed fountain cups sold in the United States. These bottles wil only be distributed in the United States and not to any other country.

Quote:Q: When will the 4th and final Doctor Pepper set be released?
A: Set four is scheduled to be out in the fourth quarter ... Anywhere between October 1, and December 31.

Quote:Q: I heard you can mail for a free code.
A: Yes, in the United States, you can mail a request for a free code, one per week is allowed. Please see the official Doctor Pepper® Promotional Rules for details.

Free Code Address:
YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc.,
2000 Sierra Point Parkway, Suite 801,
Brisbane, CA 94005

Quote:Q: I've run into some trouble redeeming my code.
A: The Battlefield Heroes forum can not really answer your Doctor Pepper® code issues, you will need use the HELP service on the Official Doctor Pepper® website.

Quote:Q: The United States ONLY?!?! Why not the rest of us?
A: Here are quotes from THE BOSS;

(07-01-2010 04:31 PM)BenCousins Wrote:  A quick explanation - DR Pepper divide up their marketing and distribution by countries, and the US Dr Pepper team worked with several EA games to create this deal for the US only.

We had no input into which countries have the offer, and I don't know why Dr Pepper decided to make this US-only.
If it was down to us (EA, the Heroes team) it would be worldwide promotion.

(09-01-2010 12:19 PM)BenCousins Wrote:  Here is why the deal is not in your region.
EA's US advertising sales team worked with Dr Peppers US only marketing team on a deal that covers lots of EA games. EA's US advertising sales team asked us if we wanted to be part of this deal. We agreed and made these outfits.

The Battlefield Heroes team did not choose to only do this in the US. If a brand approaches us in Poland, or the UK or the Ukraine or wherever, we would be 100% happy to do a similar deal with them.

Watch CONTESTS forum for player code giveaways and contests. Please post relevant Doctor Pepper® topics in the CONTESTS forum

(This post was last modified: 15-01-2011 08:29 PM by Cyblos.)
29-07-2010, 07:17 AM | Post: #5
Cyblos 
Still have questions? You can ask here. Smile

(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 05:58 PM by Cyblos.)
29-07-2010, 06:03 PM | Post: #6
Al3xandar
(29-07-2010 07:17 AM)Cyblos Wrote:  Still have questions? You can ask here. Smile

1. Does this mean new outfits will be here on 1st August?
2. Why spamming Cyblos? Tongue
3. Nice looking and informative thread Big Grin

Edit: As for set #4 you should make it smaller, we'll probably get only 2-3 pieces of clothes, that is a pattern Big Grin
Edit 2: If answer on my 1st question is confirmative and we really get them on 1st August, I'll give 2 free Dr.Pepper codes in here, for 2 persons that don't have any Dr.Pepper or BF clothes - Cyblos will check if you have alternate account, so don't post if you do.
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 06:11 PM by Al3xandar.)
29-07-2010, 06:08 PM | Post: #7
Cyblos 
(29-07-2010 06:03 PM)Al3xandar Wrote:  1. Does this mean new outfits will be here on 1st August?
- No. No specific date has been given.

2. Why spamming Cyblos? Tongue
-Whut?

3. Nice looking and informative thread Big Grin
- I NOEZ!

29-07-2010, 06:17 PM | Post: #8
Al3xandar
(29-07-2010 06:08 PM)Cyblos Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 06:03 PM)Al3xandar Wrote:  1. Does this mean new outfits will be here on 1st August?
- No. No specific date has been given.

Dman... I thought that's the reason why you stated 01.08. in title Confused

(29-07-2010 06:08 PM)Cyblos Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 06:03 PM)Al3xandar Wrote:  2. Why spamming Cyblos? Tongue
-Whut?

We already have Dr.Pepper FAQ topic created by you, although not as good looking as this 1 Big Grin

Edit: My mistake, old 1 has ben removed, so you're not spammer after all Tongue
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 06:20 PM by Al3xandar.)
29-07-2010, 06:20 PM | Post: #9
GunnerGallore 
Meh, Cyblos, you could've just closed that other one, or like removed all posts ;D
And than update it.
Now you spamzz0r and clutter up our beloved forums! :'(!

Anyway, looking good ;D
And if I'm right, the Dr. Pepper clothes will be there the 21th of august.

[Image: 7975_s.png]
[Image: xbl0eq.png]
[Image: 332yvr5.png]
[Image: eimuzt.png]
[Image: 30uph5u.png]
[Image: 246swhk.png]

Try clicking these buttons, you might end up somewhere nice ^_^

29-07-2010, 06:28 PM | Post: #10
Cyblos 
I titled it 1.8.10 to mess with you guess, like MichaelFRocks, who saw it on the homepage I mean HEY! We have to have our LULZ too!

Actually, it was the date I was going to post the update, but I decided to put it up early instead.

29-07-2010, 06:32 PM | Post: #11
b00sted 
looks good man! will update my sig link to point here Smile

[Image: b00stsig.png]

29-07-2010, 06:33 PM | Post: #12
Al3xandar
(29-07-2010 06:28 PM)Cyblos Wrote:  I titled it 1.8.10 to mess with you guess, like MichaelFRocks, who saw it on the homepage I mean HEY! We have to have our LULZ too!

Actually, it was the date I was going to post the update, but I decided to put it up early instead.

That's evil Dodgy
29-07-2010, 06:36 PM | Post: #13
MichaelFRocks 
(29-07-2010 06:28 PM)Cyblos Wrote:  I titled it 1.8.10 to mess with you guess, like MichaelFRocks, who saw it on the homepage I mean HEY! We have to have our LULZ too!

I fell like my hardwork to try and help the community was for Cyblos LULZ!... YAY!!!!!!!

29-07-2010, 06:56 PM | Post: #14
ToxicKing 
pfft... what a tease.

[Image: 3]
(This post was last modified: 29-07-2010 06:56 PM by ToxicKing.)
29-07-2010, 07:09 PM | Post: #15
AlphaStrikeeeer 
cant wait till these sets to come out
NATIONALS FTW

29-07-2010, 07:13 PM | Post: #16
Cyblos 
(29-07-2010 06:36 PM)MichaelFRocks Wrote:  I fell like my hardwork to try and help the community was for Cyblos LULZ!... YAY!!!!!!!

Hey ... If you see a flash in the sky, and spend a week writing in detail all your speculations and assumptions, then find out it was just a weather balloon ... One would have to ask themselves, do I wanna look foolish and put in all this effort, or should I ask about it first and get some information to make an informed understanding of what you saw.

If ya asked anyone of us about that post when you saw it on the homepage, you would have been told, and it would have been the end of the story.

Speculation and assumptions don't help the community, only facts do Smile

(29-07-2010 06:56 PM)ToxicKing Wrote:  pfft... what a tease.
I know! Michael had a lot of people believing his theory.

29-07-2010, 07:15 PM | Post: #17
GunnerGallore 
Oh my, Cyblos is our haxxor of the day! x3

And ya, the blues & greens should has their lulz too.

[Image: 7975_s.png]
[Image: xbl0eq.png]
[Image: 332yvr5.png]
[Image: eimuzt.png]
[Image: 30uph5u.png]
[Image: 246swhk.png]

Try clicking these buttons, you might end up somewhere nice ^_^

29-07-2010, 08:26 PM | Post: #18
arbelyjon 
(29-07-2010 07:15 PM)GunnerGallore Wrote:  Oh my, Cyblos is our haxxor of the day! x3

And ya, the blues & greens should has their lulz too.

right! when i saw it i laught

This post was brought to you with Logic™

29-07-2010, 09:27 PM | Post: #19
MichaelFRocks 
(29-07-2010 07:13 PM)Cyblos Wrote:  
(29-07-2010 06:36 PM)MichaelFRocks Wrote:  I fell like my hardwork to try and help the community was for Cyblos LULZ!... YAY!!!!!!!

Hey ... If you see a flash in the sky, and spend a week writing in detail all your speculations and assumptions, then find out it was just a weather balloon ... One would have to ask themselves, do I wanna look foolish and put in all this effort, or should I ask about it first and get some information to make an informed understanding of what you saw.

If ya asked anyone of us about that post when you saw it on the homepage, you would have been told, and it would have been the end of the story.

Speculation and assumptions don't help the community, only facts do Smile

(29-07-2010 06:56 PM)ToxicKing Wrote:  pfft... what a tease.
I know! Michael had a lot of people believing his theory.

sorry Cyblos... i made a boo boo...

If the sets come out on 8/1/10 do i getz a cookie?

29-07-2010, 10:52 PM | Post: #20
Arupsta 
It will come out August 1st, if it doesn't Cyblos is meeting the new Banhammer™

don't ban me please D:

[Image: 10262_s.gif]

Youtube | Vengeance | Video Editor