Hello There, Guest!

03-07-2010, 01:46 AM | Post: #21
Annilator 
Im back with a new review thats gonna rock the house. We decided to save Protocol Delta for War Stories Weekly and were gonna review:
FrostBite.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2010, 02:02 AM | Post: #22
Annilator 
Review: FrostBite

FrostBite is a very entertaining story. Besides the grammer, everything is perfect. The story is basically about an unfortunate soldier who found out that everything he touches turns into ice. Either I got the story wrong or im right, but im confused. Anyways, the characters in the story need more description. The main character needs to have a back-ground story to why he is fighting in the war. Besides all of those, the story is good. You have talent, but you need to take things to a higher limit. The story also keeps the reader guessing "What is gonna happen next?" and "Where did he get that?" or something random like that. Overall, this story earns top hops from me. A big old 4 out of 5 Stars. Story written by TommySneak. Prefered Rating: PG-13
Personal Note: Fix grammer issues and you should be fine. By the way, nice work.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2010 03:34 AM by Annilator.)
03-07-2010, 03:18 AM | Post: #23
DogieDude1234 
hey could you review my story in the next edition?

Check out my story: A National's War Story and Join the Group!

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?
Check out this handy guide to help get you going!

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

I may or may not be a member of ACE.
03-07-2010, 03:32 AM | Post: #24
Annilator 
Sure thing man. Its called "A National's War Story" right?
03-07-2010, 03:35 AM | Post: #25
DogieDude1234 
yes it is. Thanks! Smile

Check out my story: A National's War Story and Join the Group!

Hey you there! Yes you! Are you an aspiring Writer or Role-Player, but don't know how to get started?
Check out this handy guide to help get you going!

I'm currently rather inactive on the forum. If you'd like to reach me, you can find me on: XFire: dogiedude1234; Steam: DogieDude; Skype: Well, you'll have to PM me for this one.

I may or may not be a member of ACE.
03-07-2010, 07:40 AM | Post: #26
Annilator 
No problem. Its scheduled for tommorow!
03-07-2010, 09:03 AM | Post: #27
Wolf60
Whoever reviews things around here I want to let you know that I dont care about reviews because writing is like art its beautiful to those who understand it but I would like mine reviewed The War In The Eyes Of Wolf. (Royal reviews only)
03-07-2010, 09:11 AM | Post: #28
Annilator 
You will get your review. Im reviewing because of that reason. Im telling people that writting is a beutiful art that has been around forever. I understand writting myself and I have written alot of stories. I love it and I want to keep doing it. So to the people who I am reviewing, your art would not be dropped.
03-07-2010, 09:12 AM | Post: #29
Wolf60
Your royal and your smart thats the kind of reviewer I want can you do it right now?
03-07-2010, 09:15 AM | Post: #30
Annilator 
Its a little late and I have to read the story so yeah I can do it now. Check in when I changed the title to Reviews today: The War In The Eyes Of Wolf. So I will read now.
03-07-2010, 09:21 AM | Post: #31
AlphaFueurFuchs
Can you read Ace of Spades next?
03-07-2010, 09:23 AM | Post: #32
Annilator 
Review: The War In The Eyes of Wolf

This story is an interesting one. Its actually an original design. The story is mainly about the war that is being waged between The Royals and The Nationals. Its basically a BFH version of the real-life WW2. You said that warlords and criminals joined The Nationals. One question is in my head now: Were they paid do fight or just conscripted? Besides that, the story is as original and informing as it would ever get. It has gotten far as to interset me and I would like to see more up the road in The War Stories Forum. Your story explains everything in extrodinary detail. You know what? Forget the grammer, the story is already good. It gets a solid 4 out of 5 Stars. Story written by: Wolf60. Prefered Rating: PG
03-07-2010, 09:26 AM | Post: #33
Wolf60
Thats strange I was going to say something about pay after the sentence about the men who join are seeking to be warriors and conquerors but I thought that was too much talk about the nationals deja vu I will consider adding it thanks.
03-07-2010, 09:37 AM | Post: #34
Annilator 
Review: Ace of Spades

This story is hard to find, since the story is the only one of its kind. The simple story is... well, theres a war going on between The Royals and The Nationals, but modernized. I read all of the first few chapters and they were short, but sweet like a Twinkie. The cream inside this Twinkie is Vanilla, but still delicious. Seperate characters is a definite encouragement from the Caall Of Duty games, due to the fact that you play different characters. Having several characters on each side is a good thing. Anyways, the story is very interesting, like HBO's Band Of Brothers and The Pacific. The description in this story is good. It gives me a picture in my head and everytime, it does that. Your story doesnt seem to disappoint. It gets a 4 out of 5 Stars. Prefered Rating: PG-13. Personal Note: The part where Palmer shoots the farmer that had a 6 year old child gave me a soft-side of me. Nice.
03-07-2010, 09:40 AM | Post: #35
Annilator 
Well, I will review more tommorow! Thanks for reading this edition of The Review Center! Thank you and good night.
04-07-2010, 01:56 AM | Post: #36
Annilator 
More reviews today on War Stories and Role Play Review Center!
04-07-2010, 04:45 AM | Post: #37
Annilator 
Tonights review is a short one:
Review: Battle Of Sunset Showdown

A very short and an unreadable read. Alot of grammical issues has been spotted by many readers, including the "Grammer Nazi" Zach. The story is increadibly short and a glob of text is not what I expected out of this guy. He has talent, but he doesnt show it. He desribes weapons and alot of stuff that doesnt have to be included in this type of story. The characters are unreadable, due to the text glob. I was unable to see most of it, so its kinda disappointing. It should be like a long read. Like add a little imagination and alot of awesome things like 1,000 explosions! That would be awesome to read, but it is incredibly hard to read it man. It gets a 2 out of 5 Stars. Personal Note: I recomend you to re-write the wholoe thing so that people can understand your talents a little bit more. Prefered Rating: PG. Story written by: Gho2t993
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2010 04:46 AM by Annilator.)
04-07-2010, 04:47 AM | Post: #38
AlphaFueurFuchs
(04-07-2010 04:45 AM)Annilator Wrote:  Tonights review is a short one:

A very short and an unreadable read. Alot of grammical issues has been spotted by many readers, including the "Grammer Nazi" Zach. The story is increadibly short and a glob of text is not what I expected out of this guy. He has talent, but he doesnt show it. He desribes weapons and alot of stuff that doesnt have to be included in this type of story. The characters are unreadable, due to the text glob. I was unable to see most of it, so its kinda disappointing. It should be like a long read. Like add a little imagination and alot of awesome things like 1,000 explosions! That would be awesome to read, but it is incredibly hard to read it man. It gets a 2 out of 5 Stars. Personal Note: I recomend you to re-write the wholoe thing so that people can understand your talents a little bit more. Prefered Rating: PG.

I actually edited it, you can find it, I belive, post 4 or 5, that's what I believe it is.
04-07-2010, 04:54 AM | Post: #39
Annilator 
Heres the new review:

Finally I can see once more! One day, the story sounds like a foreign language, the next thing I know, its fixed perfectly. Description is incredible and perfectly organized. Its still a wall of text and its short, but oridnarly good. Just like Ace Of Spades. Its recomended for a good reader and someone who likes a highly-descripted battle. A re-written 3.9 out of 5 Stars. Prefered Rating: PG. Personal Note: Nice re-write. Story written by: Gho2t993
04-07-2010, 05:01 AM | Post: #40
NanoAce 
I'm here now, for the interview I was told nothing about, and now I am extremely late. Ask away, if you're still interested.

If you'd like to help out, feel free to donate any amount of bitcoins to:

187zSQvF2iQBzdVuE4Rim6V8bz6AdJFcXz

Add me on Steam, if you'd like, too.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nanoboiiii/