Hello There, Guest!

07-08-2010, 06:36 PM | Post: #501
NakedLegend 
(07-08-2010 12:43 PM)Drolix Wrote:  [FAKE] team, please check your forum's post.

As I said on Xfire ...
Yes, We are ready for the Clanwar, we can play 8 vs 8, same time, etc.
Hope it will be a nice Clanwar Tongue

Best Regardzz ^^
NakedLegend

Find all posts by this user
07-08-2010, 08:21 PM | Post: #502
tastegw
this is why the forum rule there about speaking on cheaters being a bannable offense is a load of "not so good" (ya i typed out that phrase)

this isnt about ruining a league (i am not even in it) this is about letting the entire league know that the main person behind the scenes is taking everyone for a ride (am i allow to say that?)

it would be nice to see an example made out of him and not the people exposing him. because if nobody exposed him, then where would that get us? we all know that the video in question would be rejected by CS and no penalty would be passed down to him.

i dont care if you are a new mod or an old, sometimes you need a blind eye, everybody does at some point or another, and i feel this was one of them for the blues and greens.
08-08-2010, 12:58 PM | Post: #503
Volkov911 
Dear participants of the Royal Old Dutch Clanleague,

Because of the doubts voiced, amoung other places, in this thread we have decided to exclude Lennart from further participation in the Royal Old Dutch Clanleague. Furthermore he has stepped down from the Clanleague organization effective immediately. Because we do not feel that an entire clan should be punished for one man's actions, Royal Old Dutch has not been excluded from the competition. I, Volkov, will remain the lead organizer of this event. Although Royal Old Dutch firmly believes in Lennarts innocense the organization respect the opinions of the participating clans and has decided to remove him from any involvement with the Clanleague, to ensure that all clans can keep enjoying the Clanleague.

As the video submitted for inspection is claimed by the majority of the participants of the Clanleague to be questionable, and in the interest to keep all the participants of the Clanleague satisfied, Royal Old Dutch is willing to conceit defeat by default in the match against Germantank, should their teamleader request it.

The scheduled league matches for the coming weeks will continue as scheduled, and the organization would like to welcome back any clans that have decided to withdraw due to this issue, should they decide they still wish to be associated with this league. As withdrawing from the league reduces the entertainment of the other clans, we emplore those clans to reconsider. The clans that have withdrawn recently will still have their scheduled matches listed on the fixtures on the website for that reason.

Finally, the organization would like to appologise for the situation and the confusion it has caused, and wishes everyone to have fun with the remaining matches.

On behalve of the Royal Old Dutch Clanleague organization,

Volkov
Royal Old Dutch
08-08-2010, 01:11 PM | Post: #504
Drolix 
team51 vs [FAKE] is going to happen now for a 8v8
Let's have fun !

08-08-2010, 01:26 PM | Post: #505
Bou! 
Good news

But most of teams cancelled and most points have been made with "no-shows", I personnally think this league should be remade from the beginning.

At least for next league peoples are going to be more precautious about this stuff

Now maybe clean and update the tables

Thanks Volkov

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2010 01:45 PM by Bou!.)
08-08-2010, 01:54 PM | Post: #506
MalvadoMansos
Quote:Although Royal Old Dutch firmly believes in Lennarts innocense

I stopped reading there.
08-08-2010, 02:03 PM | Post: #507
Bou! 
(08-08-2010 01:54 PM)MalvadoMansos Wrote:  

I stopped reading there.

I had a fatal headache at this moment too

08-08-2010, 02:06 PM | Post: #508
Bawak 
u missed something important before dude.
volkov said : "we have decided to exclude Lennart from further participation in the Royal Old Dutch Clanleague".
that means he is still in ROD clan ...
08-08-2010, 02:07 PM | Post: #509
le1erdesdernier 

Cool Just unbelievable Cool

And about sanctions what going on about match win with lennart ??

08-08-2010, 02:21 PM | Post: #510
Bou! 
It's useless to continue this conversation here.

Mods are going to apply blindly the rules and you will be deleted, ban, etc...

Better to continue the serious talk here:

http://bfhn.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?id=373&p=7

08-08-2010, 02:52 PM | Post: #511
Magalass 
Quote:Royal Old Dutch firmly believes in Lennarts innocense

Are you blind ? Are you serious? you believe in lennarts innocense? it's because of people like you that the PC's games online are destroyed. you, you're certainly of poor blind so i just want to say to you shut up and open your eyes. Try an aimbot in your unranked server an you will see.

for you lennart, i really **** you but really ! for me, you are just a fucking looser who want to break good games online. You should be ashamed.

well that's all for me i think i will be ban of BFH so i say bye bye i really enjoy to play with a lot of good players in BFH lot of good team very fair play (special think to "le1erdesderniers" and "ennemik")

ps: for you admin if you want to ban somebody, ban the real players who break the ball of the community. sorry for my vocabulary. thanks

[Image: 2]
Player profile at BattlefieldHeroes.com, Online Shooter
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2010 02:56 PM by Magalass.)
08-08-2010, 02:55 PM | Post: #512
einari_elmeri 
(08-08-2010 02:52 PM)Magalass Wrote:  

Are you blind ? Are you serious? you believe in lennarts innocense? it's because of people like you that the PC's games online are destroyed. you, you're certainly of poor blind so i just want to say to you shut up and open your eyes. Try an aimbot in your unranked server an you will see.

for you lennart, i really duck you but really ! for me, you are just a ***** looser who want to break good games online. You should be ashamed.

well that's all for me i think i will be ban of BFH so i say bye bye i really enjoy to play with a lot of good players in BFH lot of good team very fair play (special think to "le1erdesderniers" and "ennemik")

ps: for you admin if you want to ban something, ban the real players who break the ball of the community. sorry for my vocabulary. thanks

+10 and owned.

[Image: 24uxkxz.png]
08-08-2010, 03:06 PM | Post: #513
=Slater=
(08-08-2010 02:55 PM)einari_elmeri Wrote:  
(08-08-2010 02:52 PM)Magalass Wrote:  

for you lennart, i really duck you but really ! for me, you are just a ***** looser who want to break good games online. You should be ashamed.

ps: for you admin if you want to ban something, ban the real players who break the ball of the community. sorry for my vocabulary. thanks

+10 and owned.

+900000000000000000000 and pwned
08-08-2010, 03:29 PM | Post: #514
Sgt_Crustyface 
@Volkov
This was a well-written message. I hope we met our last away opponent today. Looking forward seeing the upcoming matches fixture.
Hopefully dark clouds above the competition are gone away.

Are you a wannabe server admin? Then answer this question.
08-08-2010, 04:16 PM | Post: #515
Ramoni3D 
Due to obvious reasons and problems with this event i3D.net no longer wishes to be affiliated with this league.

In no way do we support cheating or exploiting in online games. Since Lennart was the person that arranged the entire event with us we are pulling the plug and will not support the event anymore.

We're sorry if this also harms players that do play online games the way they're supposed to be played.

http://www.i3d.net - Official Ranked Server Provider for the Battlefield series.
08-08-2010, 04:23 PM | Post: #516
Ramoni3D 
As an additional note:

If there's enough demand we'll look at running a few tournaments/leagues of our own Smile

(where we know the organisation isn't cheating Wink)

http://www.i3d.net - Official Ranked Server Provider for the Battlefield series. (This post was last modified: 08-08-2010 04:24 PM by Ramoni3D.)
08-08-2010, 04:26 PM | Post: #517
grok23 
(08-08-2010 04:23 PM)Ramoni3D Wrote:  As an additional note:

If there's enough demand we'll look at running a few tournaments/leagues of our own Smile

That is wonderful news Ramon. I'm sure that Blanks are not the only clan that are interested in more interesting and fun clan games.

[Image: 311usfc.gif]
Expanding minds and helping people to fill in the Blanks since 1943
Click here to bookmark the Blanks server. Join us on our irc channel #Blanks.bfh @ quakenet to arrange clan wars/scrims etc
08-08-2010, 04:26 PM | Post: #518
Bertel 
(08-08-2010 04:16 PM)Ramoni3D Wrote:  Due to obvious reasons and problems with this event i3D.net no longer wishes to be affiliated with this league.

In no way do we support cheating or exploiting in online games. Since Lennart was the person that arranged the entire event with us we are pulling the plug and will not support the event anymore.

We're sorry if this also harms players that do play online games the way they're supposed to be played.

What is going to happen with the servers the league is playing on?

RIC0H edit - Please be sure to read up on the signature rules, your signature cannot exceed 250px in height.
If in doubt then please look here

08-08-2010, 04:27 PM | Post: #519
MalvadoMansos
So I guess this means the league is canceled ? Sad
08-08-2010, 04:30 PM | Post: #520
Ramoni3D 
(08-08-2010 04:26 PM)Bertel Wrote:  
(08-08-2010 04:16 PM)Ramoni3D Wrote:  Due to obvious reasons and problems with this event i3D.net no longer wishes to be affiliated with this league.

What is going to happen with the servers the league is playing on?

They've been taken down, effective immediately.

http://www.i3d.net - Official Ranked Server Provider for the Battlefield series.