Hello There, Guest!

01-06-2010, 07:48 AM | Post: #21
zhongsifu 
(thinking of ODST lol)
Mike finished one last wipe on his self loading carbine with a damp cloth after receiving orders from the assault on the mysterious target. He slowly walked to his assigned drop pod and grabbed his helmet of the adjacent rack. Looking at a holographic clock on the wall, he swiftly climbed into his pod and took in one last look of the room. He called out to his squad mates, "Alright boys, let's rock!"

Mike slammed the hatch down and took a cool, deep breath. The violent launch was bound to take place within a matter of few seconds.

Royal Army Anthem
(12-06-2010 06:21 PM)CanadianBoy Wrote:  (Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(26-09-2010 04:15 AM)YCheez Wrote:  I, KING, of cheezland, award you the medal of lulz
Infantry Assault Map! Sign now! Name needed!
Snow Map! Sign now! Name needed!
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2010 07:49 AM by zhongsifu.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2010, 09:05 PM | Post: #22
Loutsik 
[I had someone move this. Just to let you guys know this is still here]

(0.o)

I'm watching you
02-06-2010, 09:31 PM | Post: #23
CanadianBoy 
(Someone = Provi?)

Why did I come back? -.-'
This game is even more bullshat than how it was back in '10
Get a sense of charity and do broke players some good, EA.

[Image: spcopy.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2010, 09:33 PM | Post: #24
Loutsik 
[Someone = U-324 or whatever his name is]

(0.o)

I'm watching you
03-06-2010, 07:12 AM | Post: #25
Sierra026 
(That's U-238. Like the Element)
(And apparently we don't know about Xeta, so Lemme change my response to Demoman a bit.)
The mercenary shook his hand.
"Alexander Suvorov" he replied, "though you may call me Soldier if you're in a tight spot. Especially if you see one of them dog things. Eugh! I hate them. What are they called again?"

"No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!" -- Black Templar warcry
03-06-2010, 07:54 AM | Post: #26
zhongsifu 
(03-06-2010 07:12 AM)Sierra026 Wrote:  (That's U-238. Like the isotope)

(fix'd)

Royal Army Anthem
(12-06-2010 06:21 PM)CanadianBoy Wrote:  (Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(26-09-2010 04:15 AM)YCheez Wrote:  I, KING, of cheezland, award you the medal of lulz
09-06-2010, 11:28 PM | Post: #27
CanadianBoy 
(Alright, the forums are back, but in my heart I seriously don't give a cow poopy about it.)

10-06-2010, 01:22 AM | Post: #28
Rickmaster 
(Ey guys, sorry I am late, but the forums were killed for a week, and I had no chance to join in.)

The silent man stared at the whole event happening before him. A woman is attracting most, or maybe all the men in the room, only one brave enough to ask her for a date. When she said she will say yes, if he beats her in a duel, the silent man just smiled at this. The attraction is used in a deadly way, not to make a relationship. The silent man knew this was smart, and stayed in the dark corner watching all the men drool before her. The woman's beauty, however; did not attract the silent Merc. Instead he pushed this away, if showed any feelings it would serve as only a weakness.

Quickly the silent Merc, checked his equipment, then looked up, watching the men fail at trying to get the woman. Or Pikachu. The silent Merc made this in his head, since she said something about that, and one of the men called at Pikachu. If they were to ever cross paths together, he would name her, Pikachu. And then she left, the men all staring behind her, and the silent Merc could not help himself, but let out a low chuckle.

(Eh, my intro sucks, I just wanna let you guys know that I am still here.)

[Image: rick1.png]

{ACE} The Custodian. That's right, I be the one sweeping... awesomely. The Awesomeness Clan, you can't join if your not awesome...

Veteran Role-Player

Fourth Generation Writer (This post was last modified: 10-06-2010 01:25 AM by Rickmaster.)
10-06-2010, 06:16 AM | Post: #29
Sierra026 
(So it wasn't just me. At first I thought I was banned for some reason. Okay, just waiting on Demoman's response, I suppose)

10-06-2010, 07:58 AM | Post: #30
zhongsifu 
(Oh my god, can people just please stick to past tense? Even Amirus stuffed up in his first post here)

Royal Army Anthem
12-06-2010, 07:03 AM | Post: #31
Sierra026 
(bump)

12-06-2010, 06:21 PM | Post: #32
CanadianBoy 
(Sorry, but we're likely to be recognized as "Grammar Jews" in the near future.)
(BTW, I'm trying to get the story back in my head and figuring out Pikachu's next destination.)
(On a third, unrelated note, Super Mario Galaxy 2's Sky Station Main Theme is epic. TOO EPIC.)

X 12 (This post was last modified: 12-06-2010 06:24 PM by CanadianBoy.)
12-06-2010, 06:51 PM | Post: #33
Demoman 
(03-06-2010 07:12 AM)Sierra026 Wrote:  (That's U-238. Like the Element)
(And apparently we don't know about Xeta, so Lemme change my response to Demoman a bit.)
The mercenary shook his hand.
"Alexander Suvorov" he replied, "though you may call me Soldier if you're in a tight spot. Especially if you see one of them dog things. Eugh! I hate them. What are they called again?"

((Past tense? But that makes our actions sound so...dreary. Character interactions sound so much better in present tense.))

Higgins raises an eyebrow at the mention of those strange dog-like creatures that infest the planet's surface.

"Eh, those beasts? Well, I've got a bunch of names for them, seeing as I have to gun down 'bout ten of them everyday at the guard post," he says, as he pats down his pockets with both hands, searching for something, a thoughtful look on his face. "But, let's see, my favorite one would have to be..."

He produces a slightly-crushed pack of cigarettes, pulling out a slim, smokestack with pinched fingers. He tips the opened packet's muzzle towards Alexander.

"...Bitches. Want one?"

Due to the Gunner Update, the gunner is now your free, portable wall. A very, very deadly wall.

[Image: 9145.gif]

Old school Role-Player

14-06-2010, 05:56 AM | Post: #34
Sierra026 
Suvorov picked out a cigarette from the offered pack. He produced a lighter. It was silver, with a faded-out insignia of the UNISF (United Nations Inter-Stellar Force), the precursor to the UEA. After a few tries, he lighted the cigarette and took a long drag.
"Well, at least they don't taste like cat litter," he commented. After taking another smoke, he reached behind him and took from his pack a small bottle and offered it to his new acquaintance.
"Brewed it myself, using some barley and anti-freeze solution," Suvorov told him. "Good for lubricating engines and killing brain cells."
(Basically a strong variant of Vector Vodka)

14-06-2010, 05:48 PM | Post: #35
Amirus 
Where the hell are all my Xeta Confused ))

[Image: mine.png]

[Image: amirussig.jpg]

Made by me.
15-06-2010, 02:42 AM | Post: #36
gameboyxc 
Maj.Bernard walks to his assigned gunner and sees two men Bernard says,"Maj.Bernard reporting for loading duty sir!"

(btw Demo when are you going to post Greentide Folies?)
15-06-2010, 02:46 AM | Post: #37
CanadianBoy 
(Ossum, the Xetas are busy dealing with onboard bitches and don't have time to deal with us. Big Grin)

15-06-2010, 04:55 AM | Post: #38
Demoman 
(14-06-2010 05:56 AM)Sierra026 Wrote:  Suvorov picked out a cigarette from the offered pack. He produced a lighter. It was silver, with a faded-out insignia of the UNISF (United Nations Inter-Stellar Force), the precursor to the UEA. After a few tries, he lighted the cigarette and took a long drag.
"Well, at least they don't taste like cat litter," he commented. After taking another smoke, he reached behind him and took from his pack a small bottle and offered it to his new acquaintance.
"Brewed it myself, using some barley and anti-freeze solution," Suvorov told him. "Good for lubricating engines and killing brain cells."
(Basically a strong variant of Vector Vodka)

Higgins took the offered brew and examined the container. It was exactly the same color as anti-freeze. He popped the bottle open, and took a swig.

The sensation that followed could be described as an utter annihilation of the tastebuds and esophagus. His eyes watered in protest.

"Whew, boy, that is some strong stuff you got there," said Higgins as he passed the bottle back, "I feel my IQ dropping by several points already."

While this was happening, another individual strolled up and greeted him. Higgins sized the man up. Looked like a solid individual.

"Hey, Bernard, right?" asked Higgins, flashing the man a grin, "Hope you can carry your own weight in equipment, 'cause that's exactly what you're going to be doin'."

(15-06-2010 02:42 AM)gameboyxc Wrote:  Maj.Bernard walks to his assigned gunner and sees two men Bernard says,"Maj.Bernard reporting for loading duty sir!"

(btw Demo when are you going to post Greentide Folies?)

Eventually. I'm currently assembling an Imperial Guard army, which is taking up a lot of my time. On the plus side, reading the Codex and Rulebooks is pumping me full of lore.

Due to the Gunner Update, the gunner is now your free, portable wall. A very, very deadly wall.

[Image: 9145.gif]

Old school Role-Player

15-06-2010, 07:21 AM | Post: #39
Sierra026 
(Yay, lore!)
(I think Loutsik doesn't know that the forums are online again. Either that or he doesn't care)

15-06-2010, 03:09 PM | Post: #40
gameboyxc 
(thats ok might as well be great and late than on time but terrible)
Bernard says to the man,"Yeah reminds me of home 5 years ago had to do the work of my five brothers."