Hello There, Guest!

24-02-2010, 07:41 PM | Post: #21
iFTW 
Mwahahaha. BEWARE. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
24-02-2010, 07:41 PM | Post: #22
NucleAhero 
We are not here to do your dirty work. We are here to play and have fun!
Capturing video, uploading and reporting players takes a lot of time for just maybe a hacker will get banned.
And what's in it for us? Nothing, they will just find another way to return into the game with a different account.
This is no solution nor progress, you have expanded your development team on our expense just so they can make more items for us to buy, instead of finding an answer for this problem along with Punkbuster's failure!

24-02-2010, 07:43 PM | Post: #23
Lt.Astrophil 
Thats why I like the German Old Stars and OG's server so much, they do PB screens Big Grin

24-02-2010, 07:44 PM | Post: #24
Masic 
YES! Thank you Big Grin

[Image: masicvroom.png]

Vroom vroom!
Doop doop I'm a dolphin doop doop.
24-02-2010, 07:45 PM | Post: #25
Krunchie 
(24-02-2010 07:41 PM)NucleAhero Wrote:  We are not here to do your dirty work. We are here to play and have fun!
Capturing video, uploading and reporting players takes a lot of time for just maybe a hacker will get banned.
And what's in it for us? Nothing, they will just find another way to return into the game with a different account.
This is no solution nor progress, you have expanded your development team on our expense just so they can make more items for us to buy, instead of finding an answer for this problem along with Punkbuster's failure!

Well said.

[Image: 2]
24-02-2010, 07:48 PM | Post: #26
xPaRaNoIAx 
well some use their "hacking account" next to their normal one. so or theyll get tierd of making new. or ..not..
well see. but you'll need foolproof evidence.

24-02-2010, 07:50 PM | Post: #27
Ganlin
yeaaaaaa permaned bann for cheaters.
24-02-2010, 07:51 PM | Post: #28
aaffeexD 
that will do it

[Image: signature-2.png]
24-02-2010, 07:55 PM | Post: #29
Cpt.America
finally Smile
do we have to re-report the cheaters, that we already reported? or did you save our reports?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2010, 07:55 PM | Post: #30
Feroxa 08 
(24-02-2010 07:41 PM)NucleAhero Wrote:  We are not here to do your dirty work. We are here to play and have fun!

Hmmm... makes me go a-thinking.

@Goodman
Why not reward those who nabbed hackers/cheaters in the act with Battlefunds?
This will really encourage punk-busting among players Tongue
Oh, and IMHO, permabans on Hero accounts won't do.
Some PB-supported games enforce MAC address bans against hackers/cheaters.
I'd like to see MAC bans enforced on BFH, to keep out recurring offenders.

24-02-2010, 07:56 PM | Post: #31
janekQkPL 
and when non cheaters do something bad could they also get a perm ban?
nice that Cheaters get perm band Big Grin

[Image: 5]
(This post was last modified: 24-02-2010 07:56 PM by janekQkPL.)
24-02-2010, 07:58 PM | Post: #32
Magister_Ludi 
Sounds good, a little worried though, I have guessed where commandos are and killed them, especially, camping spots. The exact rules of cheating should be posted, if they aren't already. Furthermore, a person accused of cheating should have an appeal process. Draconian societies have a way of crushing crime, lets not become Draconian in our quest to crush hackers. Sometimes the innocent suffer.

[Image: picture4if.png]
Yummy
24-02-2010, 07:59 PM | Post: #33
Soorski 
Guys, even Heavy Rain didn`t made my day - thank you guys 100 times. I`ts one of the best things from last days :)
24-02-2010, 08:00 PM | Post: #34
Vercetti 
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

24-02-2010, 08:03 PM | Post: #35
bb121 
http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/s...tid=115165

TF2 HEAVY PHRASE:"*They* SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS, LONG TIMA AGO..."

[Image: character_header_cody_alt.jpg]
24-02-2010, 08:08 PM | Post: #36
rowley_hun 
Mac ban.. why not ban him from the internet then. I dont want to protect the cheaters but they deserver a second chance. And what if somebody direct report his enemy with almost "real" evidence.. and the innocent player get banned?Confused do you really accept real! evidence? (pb screenshots are very useful i think.. and who had black sreen when he got screenshotted he got a second chance otherwise BAN! Big Grin)

24-02-2010, 08:09 PM | Post: #37
MassiveImpulsa
(24-02-2010 07:40 PM)Goodman Wrote:  
(24-02-2010 07:26 PM)+Verne+ Wrote:  So does it mean that the players I have reported before March 1 were NOT permanently banned?

My bad. I did mean to include the fact that this will already occur on the first offence, which previously might not always have been the case.

So if anyone has been blatantly cheating before, then you ban em forever now, or is the new ban rules, first working now?
24-02-2010, 08:10 PM | Post: #38
GDude 
Yay! The best BFH news for a while!

[Image: gdudesig.png]

I am not an Official EA Community Representative; only a Community Moderator!
24-02-2010, 08:31 PM | Post: #39
kopsq 
Oh yeah. Thanks. Thanks.

Finally some good new stuff.

[Image: censoredsomething.png]
24-02-2010, 08:32 PM | Post: #40
PizzanCake 
Its nice to see that you finaly say something goodman, heck, we tought you'd go join the Lord of Ultima guys and leave Shade and Hate to clean up your filth Wink

On a side note: OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! I have some OLD videos to upload on March Wink

[Image: 2z9i0hz.png]

Cry havoc and let slip, the dogs of war