Hello There, Guest!

19-09-2009, 03:19 PM | Post: #1
Ambushlol 
Just read in another thread that the long range pistol should be really good so i´m goint to give that one a try.
What about the other weapon? I guess it should be a SMG and not a Shotgun because of Burning Bullets?
The long range SMG really su cks as far as i have noticed, so the short ranged SMG or the medium SMG?
And what about explosives? Do you run with TNT to have at least a small chance to kill a tank? Or do you use the grenade?
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2009 03:21 PM by Ambushlol.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2009, 03:28 PM | Post: #2
Iggy_001 
i use short range SMG,long range pistol and granades...
19-09-2009, 03:29 PM | Post: #3
cbaz10 
hmm my main is a commando, but i can highly reccomend the short-range/fast SMG in combination with the short range shotgun. The wreck havoc on anyone in range

Leave the long range shooting to commando's Tongue Or you can try the long range pistol but i have 0.0 experience with it

[Image: 6]
(This post was last modified: 19-09-2009 03:29 PM by cbaz10.)
19-09-2009, 03:34 PM | Post: #4
Firenter 
if your going with the long range pistol, try the standard smg, works like a charm Tongue
19-09-2009, 03:37 PM | Post: #5
SniperLighting 
fast smg ,fast shotgun ,grenade grenade good for kill commands on hills
19-09-2009, 03:43 PM | Post: #6
XSemperFidelisX 
(19-09-2009 03:28 PM)Iggy_001 Wrote:  i use short range SMG,long range pistol and granades...

same with me...
I often stand close to the enemy when fighting, so I chose the short range smg.
If there are any Snipers u cant reach, the long range pistol is brilliant and lately I discovered the grenade, and I'm happy about that. You loose TnT but the nade does ~50 damage and has a small cooldown.

[Image: 203157218.png]

I'm from Germany. Excuse my bad English Tongue
19-09-2009, 03:46 PM | Post: #7
Nokkasiili 
short range smg, very long pistol, tnt

19-09-2009, 03:47 PM | Post: #8
Ademo 
SR SMG + Very Long Pistol
I'd use a shotgun if I didn't have 5 Blasting Strike.

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP. (This post was last modified: 19-09-2009 03:47 PM by Ademo.)
19-09-2009, 04:03 PM | Post: #9
Strach 
Starting SMG, and the smg with 40 bullets, TNT
19-09-2009, 04:05 PM | Post: #10
Invincible3 
Short Range SMG
Very Long Range Pistol

http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/193442351/1
http://cdn.battlefieldheroes.com/signatures/193436881/2

*Max Edit: You signature is too heigh. Maximum allowed is 250 pxls. Please read the signature rules*
20-09-2009, 12:00 PM | Post: #11
jordan230 
use short smg and short shotgun(it really helps if u need to reload) takte sticky tnt and granade spam
20-09-2009, 06:27 PM | Post: #12
Eagyl 
I use the short range SMG & the short range shotgun because they give a spread so wide that you almost always hit your target from a distance. You use one until it runs out of ammo, switch to the other, and go back and forth. I do fully agree that the long range SMG is a waste. It's bullets dont anywhere near as much damage as the short range SMG, and, although it is more accurate, you tend to hit your target less. Since the short range SMG puts bullets everywhere, and has more ammunition, you can hit your target and maybe even a Commando or to sneaking around him.
I currently use the Sticky time-bomb, but am considering switching to the grenade. But if grenade spam has its own grenades, I'll probably stick with the Sticky Time-bomb.
I am only LVL7, and I have put all of my HPs into Combat Medicine. Once I max that out, what should I take at LVL10? I'm not so sure about Burning Bullets or Grenade Spam, but Sixth Sense seems interesting.
I am not out to kill everything, I play more as a Combat Support person. I like to keep our Gunner's & Commando's alive, etc. But how does Sixth Sense work? Does it allow everyone on your team to see all enemies, or just you?
21-09-2009, 05:07 PM | Post: #13
mie.ite 
Short SMG and Very long pistol Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 05:24 PM by mie.ite.)
21-09-2009, 06:23 PM | Post: #14
Libbe 
(19-09-2009 03:47 PM)Ademo Wrote:  SR SMG + Very Long Pistol

Level 5 Blasting Strike + Very Long Range pistol is brutal... My favorite thing in the game.

[Image: 1]
21-09-2009, 08:36 PM | Post: #15
Eburoon 
(21-09-2009 06:23 PM)Libbe Wrote:  

Level 5 Blasting Strike + Very Long Range pistol is brutal... My favorite thing in the game.

Indeed. It's a charm versus anyone that comes too close. Light them with BB, empty some SMG rounds into them and BS them away when you get on low health, whip out that pistol and kill them before they touch the ground. The taste of victory Smile

I recently started using the single grenade, and I'm impressed. The TnT works against tanks, but only to drive the enemy out and still face him on foot. I just tend to BS and run away when I meet a tank, or find a gunner and keep his health up while the bazooka wrecks havoc on the tank.
21-09-2009, 09:21 PM | Post: #16
ZehDahCueca 
short smg as primary and medium smg as secondary
grenade for CC or VV and tnt for BB or SS
I dont think pistols are good, even the long ranged ones, I have less than 30 deaths by pistols
and dont try to kill a far away commando with pistol, youll probably lose.
The short shotgun is good, but only in very very close range
22-09-2009, 01:57 AM | Post: #17
Zyrath 
I used to go with short range smg/long range smg, and simply charge towards my target, emptying the LR-SMG and then switching to the short range one. That worked pretty well, I seem to be quite alone with liking the LR-SMG, but I do.

At the moment, I use the very-long-range pistol (after reading the same thread i bet) coupled with the shotty shotgun, wich also works well. Better at fighting from a far, and better at fighting up close. It's the middle-area that suffers, I suppose. But it's quite easy to control the distance anyway, as most opponents tend to move towards you.

Snipers won't of course, but they are pretty easy to do away with the pistol.
22-09-2009, 01:58 AM | Post: #18
Zyrath 
(21-09-2009 08:36 PM)Eburoon Wrote:  
(21-09-2009 06:23 PM)Libbe Wrote:  

Indeed. It's a charm versus anyone that comes too close. Light them with BB, empty some SMG rounds into them and BS them away when you get on low health, whip out that pistol and kill them before they touch the ground. The taste of victory Smile

I recently started using the single grenade, and I'm impressed. The TnT works against tanks, but only to drive the enemy out and still face him on foot. I just tend to BS and run away when I meet a tank, or find a gunner and keep his health up while the bazooka wrecks havoc on the tank.

Yes! Mills-bomb is freakin' awesome against troops!!!
22-09-2009, 10:57 AM | Post: #19
kelyeoh 
short SMG ,and short shotty

burning bullets lvl 5
22-09-2009, 12:01 PM | Post: #20
Acetonium 
short range smg (tommy's typewriter) + very long range pistol (harry's hand cannon) of course! Big Grin

Signature edited by RIC0H:
- Max size for the full signature can not exceed 250PX in height, 900PX in width and 500KB in size. This includes images, text, quotes and links.

[img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/2184/seoren.png[img]