Hello There, Guest!

16-08-2009, 09:45 AM | Post: #21
ElectrifiED 
(16-08-2009 09:08 AM)WinterDuitser Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 11:27 PM)Fresh Meat Wrote:  Would someone please get this man a cookie?
It sounds like Goodman/K4Ge delivered just what you said they would. "Everyone would get at least one beta reward and that helpfull testers would get more rewards". And that is what they have delivered.
You want more than 200 BF and medals? Sure, it would be nice to get more stuff but don't be greedy.
Besides, it looks like you have spent your BFs well. You already have 6 characters isn't that enough for you to work with?

The 200 BF was not a beta reward and not only helpfull people got this. I'm not greedy I'm asking wether DICE is going to keep to their promises or not.
We received 200 free battlefunds, a pair of medals to wear, and we even got few free 7 day xp boost, no matter how many things you get, you people will always want more Rolleyes

[Image: electrifiedbfhsig.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
16-08-2009, 10:16 AM | Post: #22
siiix
the 200bf was the end of beta, the game WAS released for about 2 weeks before it went BACK to open beta

so yes the medals where the only free gift, besides the beta tags on the forum

maybe next time the game gets released again we get an other gift Smile
16-08-2009, 06:56 PM | Post: #23
WinterDuitser 
(16-08-2009 09:45 AM)ElectrifiED Wrote:  We received 200 free battlefunds, a pair of medals to wear, and we even got few free 7 day xp boost, no matter how many things you get, you people will always want more Rolleyes

Yes I want them to keep to their promises now please gtfo or read the topic with ur smartass comments.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=2da5dc485a6540...54e7809689]

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP.
17-08-2009, 07:47 AM | Post: #24
ElectrifiED 
(16-08-2009 06:56 PM)WinterDuitser Wrote:  
(16-08-2009 09:45 AM)ElectrifiED Wrote:  We received 200 free battlefunds, a pair of medals to wear, and we even got few free 7 day xp boost, no matter how many things you get, you people will always want more Rolleyes

Yes I want them to keep to their promises now please gtfo or read the topic with ur smartass comments.
Nah, I bet you couldn't care less about their moral, you just want them to give you an item that will make you feel special, besides, you're not certain that they actually consider you as a "helpful" beta tester, so demanding a reward that you probably aren't eligible for doesn't build a good image of yourself.
By they way, I can't read the topic with my smartass comments (whatever that's supossed to mean), so I guess I will just gtfo Tongue

[Image: electrifiedbfhsig.gif]
17-08-2009, 02:15 PM | Post: #25
Pytt 
I believe there was another thread about the beta gifts. The response: the 200BF and Beta-tag in the forums are the Beta gifts. I'm not sure about useful bugreporters though. Don't really care either.

Heart
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2009 05:37 PM by Pytt.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-08-2009, 03:28 PM | Post: #26
DrowsyJay
(13-08-2009 07:51 PM)aa1 Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 07:48 PM)RoTide Wrote:  So, after the free 200 Battlefunds and the free medals you want more stuff?

..sigh..

Maybe he smeld a few miljon's? Smile

People today are lazy little whiners that act like the whole world should be handed to them on a FREE silver platter.

The Medals and 200 BF was more than enough~Thanks again
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2009 03:29 PM by DrowsyJay.)
23-08-2009, 01:05 PM | Post: #27
WinterDuitser 
(17-08-2009 07:47 AM)ElectrifiED Wrote:  
(16-08-2009 06:56 PM)WinterDuitser Wrote:  Yes I want them to keep to their promises now please gtfo or read the topic with ur smartass comments.
Nah, I bet you couldn't care less about their moral, you just want them to give you an item that will make you feel special, besides, you're not certain that they actually consider you as a "helpful" beta tester, so demanding a reward that you probably aren't eligible for doesn't build a good image of yourself.
By they way, I can't read the topic with my smartass comments (whatever that's supossed to mean), so I guess I will just gtfo Tongue

Their promise was an item. I said I wanted them to keep to their promise aka an item. And I'm not demanding no anything. (yeah I wonder what smartass means BUHFUHAEIFJA)

(17-08-2009 03:28 PM)DrowsyJay Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 07:51 PM)aa1 Wrote:  
(13-08-2009 07:48 PM)RoTide Wrote:  So, after the free 200 Battlefunds and the free medals you want more stuff?

..sigh..

Maybe he smeld a few miljon's? Smile

People today are lazy little whiners that act like the whole world should be handed to them on a FREE silver platter.

The Medals and 200 BF was more than enough~Thanks again

Look at my character's pages. I've bought more BF than you.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=2da5dc485a6540...54e7809689]

30.11.09 -Battlefield Heroes, RIP.
23-08-2009, 05:28 PM | Post: #28
DrowsyJay
[quote='WinterDuitser' pid='569823' dateline='1251029147']
[quote

Who cares.. I can purchase that 37,000 times over and still spring for Mickey D's~ Do the math chump change. You should consider your own advice "doesn't build a good image of yourself."

ps. I assure you my PP is much bigger.
23-08-2009, 05:32 PM | Post: #29
JerseyBricklayer 
Anyone who does not live on their own can stop arguing they have more money than another person RIGHT NOW. Try paying your own bills and taxes and still have alot of money extra.

and as for personal attacks like 'chump change', they can stop right now before someone gets a temp. vacation.

JerseyBricklayers MyBrute !! & Friendly BFH Group 'Seedless.' All are welcome !
Epic Duck Hunting Thread !
23-08-2009, 05:37 PM | Post: #30
Nulled.Shot 
Honestly I see nothing wrong with what they've given us, though anything free is always appreciated. I don't think asking for it will help though. This comes knowing full well that I was a "helpful" beta tester Smile

[Image: lkNbU.png]
23-08-2009, 05:40 PM | Post: #31
-Vp- 
With a few thousand people in early close beta, its hard to differentiate who is the helpful one and who is not. We can have 5 guys reporting a bug and all of them can be helpful but problem is, 4 guys might just be trying to do the same as the first so he can get the reward Wink

But who doesn't want a reward Smile

I'm in school and working hard in the real world Smile
[Image: yj9ujrf]

23-08-2009, 05:43 PM | Post: #32
MalvadoMansos
The proper reward would be if the fixed all the bugs , the balance issues (hi commandos) and added some real content to this sh*tty game.

It's taking them forever to fix stupid issues like the error 15 , gaves the feeling that the development people asigned to this game are 2 guys and 1 monkey.
23-08-2009, 05:48 PM | Post: #33
Sven 
Well, people that only played for 15 minutes never received the beta medals.
Maybe they meant with "active players" everyone with at least 1 hour play time....

23-08-2009, 05:53 PM | Post: #34
JerseyBricklayer 
Those people saying anyone asking about this is greedy just dont know the facts.

fact's are
~ DICE TOLD US they where gonna give something to 'helpful' beta testers.
~ Even after 200BF and Beta medals, threads where asking about 'helpful' tester reward and they responded saying it was still coming.

Maybe the beta medals where just for closed beta testers. since we are still in beta, maybe people that find bugs now still qualify for this 'helpful' tester reward when we go to full release.

I would not expect to see this reward till then or slightly after. Even though a defiant answer in a permanent thread, like news would be great.

Epic Duck Hunting Thread ! (This post was last modified: 23-08-2009 05:54 PM by JerseyBricklayer.)
23-08-2009, 05:55 PM | Post: #35
DrowsyJay
(23-08-2009 05:32 PM)JerseyBricklayer Wrote:  Anyone who does not live on their own can stop arguing they have more money than another person RIGHT NOW. Try paying your own bills and taxes and still have alot of money extra.

and as for personal attacks like 'chump change', they can stop right now before someone gets a temp. vacation.

Hummm.. that sounded like a threat "they can stop right now before someone gets a temp. vacation." ~ Are you trying out for a MOD position ? I, assume making threats is also against the terms & conditions of BFH.

Btw. VP, the actually mod above, did not say a thing.

ps. Ignoring comments such as mine, would probably be the correct coarse of action, considering your not a Mod. Good job fueling the fire.
23-08-2009, 06:00 PM | Post: #36
JerseyBricklayer 
warning someone that a mod could come in at any min. and suspend you is not against tos.

directing rude comments at someone is.

warning someone that direct attacks could lead to posting suspension befoe you report them is also not against tos.

ur right, im not a mod. But I like these forums and want to keep them clean (relatively friendly) and report as we are supposed to do as testers.

by your logic... only a mod can point out any wrong doings .....

Epic Duck Hunting Thread ! (This post was last modified: 23-08-2009 06:05 PM by JerseyBricklayer.)
23-08-2009, 06:03 PM | Post: #37
DrowsyJay
Please be CLEAR about your warning in the future... It sure looks like a threat to me and a misrepresentation of your position. Maybe, cite TOS next time round ,rather than making threats.
(This post was last modified: 23-08-2009 06:03 PM by DrowsyJay.)
23-08-2009, 06:13 PM | Post: #38
JerseyBricklayer 
I did say 'like'... as in more of the same.

but anyways back on topic

I dont understand all the anger towards ppl asking about this.

Epic Duck Hunting Thread !
23-08-2009, 06:19 PM | Post: #39
-Vp- 
From looking at their post, i can see that they feel that people asking for more after getting the beta medals are greedy and should be happy with what they have. That's why there is anger Wink

I'm in school and working hard in the real world Smile
[Image: yj9ujrf]

23-08-2009, 06:22 PM | Post: #40
Sven 
Yeah they are angry because they are afraid other people might get more free stuff then they had