Hello There, Guest!

20-05-2012, 05:51 PM | Post: #1
xalionwarrior 
can some one please please please get a way to sell heroes and and get funds backbecause a have abunch of suff i dont need and bunch of heroes dnt want so maybe Play4Free could like help and start deigning this for people who dont have money any more but bougt a lot of money in play4free points, so just putting it out there bacause this is somethig that rally wuld help, o if ny oe agrees we need to do something so guys at play4free, i you cultink about this ad could maybe do this i would appretiate it, thnx:D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-05-2012, 06:03 PM | Post: #2
cantdieatm 
you would appreciate it.

EA's wallet won't.

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 06:03 PM by cantdieatm.)
20-05-2012, 06:05 PM | Post: #3
Zit! 
wow...that was the longest sentence I've ever read...good job

[Image: 1]
20-05-2012, 06:10 PM | Post: #4
AlphaDawg 
(20-05-2012 06:05 PM)Zit! Wrote:  wow...that was the longest sentence I've ever read...good job

Lol, yeah. But seriously this wouldn't benefit EA, so forget it.

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=0cd8a7af1da272...mp;amp;c=1]
Hey forum regulars! Click here to read the Noob Chronicles!
20-05-2012, 06:13 PM | Post: #5
Memphiso 
If you would use interpunction next time my eyes would be thankfull.

Anyway, it's not possible to sell items back to the store. Once you've bought it you can only keep it. About the other stuff you've written; I've got no clue what you mean.

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 06:19 PM by Memphiso.)
20-05-2012, 06:15 PM | Post: #6
minim4p 
Sell forward instead of sell back can be better for both parties.

[Image: 2]
20-05-2012, 06:15 PM | Post: #7
~DutchDawnie~ 
maybe sell items for 50%?

[Image: 2you1id.jpg]
20-05-2012, 06:22 PM | Post: #8
minim4p 
(20-05-2012 06:15 PM)~DutchDawnie~ Wrote:  maybe sell items for 50%?
Some rare items can be sold for +150% profit for sure.

20-05-2012, 06:30 PM | Post: #9
TheMrAntti 
(20-05-2012 06:15 PM)~DutchDawnie~ Wrote:  maybe sell items for 50%?

I've thinked the absolute same thing. For a loooooooooooooooong time.

20-05-2012, 06:33 PM | Post: #10
Madface 
Already suggested and ignored many times. Even with the Commissary idea of letting you sell things to other players through EAsy and them making funds off of it. Say you purchase a 6000 fund gun and it's not for you. You sell it to someone else for 3000 funds and each pay 250 funds for the transfer. Then EAsy has reclaimed 500 funds for doing virtually nothing, you get back some funds and another player gets a gun they want at a discount. It's a win for everyone.

[Image: EAdDrop-1.png]
Signature Removed
Keep it clean, nothing vulgar, no profanity or explicit imagery
20-05-2012, 08:35 PM | Post: #11
MadnesWTF 
or EA just sell the same gun you dont like to the second player and instead of 500 win another 6000 Big Grin

[Image: 1]
20-05-2012, 10:27 PM | Post: #12
SirLazarus 
(20-05-2012 08:35 PM)MadnesWTF Wrote:  or EA just sell the same gun you dont like to the second player and instead of 500 win another 6000 Big Grin

This. They own your account and everything on it, that's why they say you can't sell accounts, because you don't own them. Thus you can't sell Easy something that belongs to them. Getit?

Edit: Even those "Unlimited Items" you buy, you don't really own those either by extension. Easy can take them away at any given time without notice, so even those aren't really perm you are just renting them until further notice. Read the ToS people, I know practically no on does but you should.

(This post was last modified: 20-05-2012 10:34 PM by SirLazarus.)
21-05-2012, 05:19 AM | Post: #13
Mr.Raptor 
It is all ready suggested & EA will not let this happen simply because Deal of the Day things give you Weapons&Clothes cheaper than the normal price and you chould simply make unlimited Funds from a deal that it is 89% or something (as you sell items for the 50% of their price) and one more thing it is called ''THE CLAWW'' people do get Unlimited items from this and can get funds for free Smile

[Image: images1ide.jpg]
21-05-2012, 10:36 AM | Post: #14
mrSilkie 
I'd love to see an item trading scheme available for all items apart from those gotten from the claw or limited/exclusive items like gold weapons. So if you get a monkey in a box you can trade it, however, you can trade a monkey from the claw

21-05-2012, 11:08 AM | Post: #15
Tomonor 
(21-05-2012 10:36 AM)SuperSilkie Wrote:  I'd love to see an item trading scheme available for all items apart from those gotten from the claw or limited/exclusive items like gold weapons. So if you get a monkey in a box you can trade it, however, you can trade a monkey from the claw

Trading is not possible, because that's not how the item store works. If you own an item, it is in a state that's either limited or unlimited in duration, however owning the item multiple times is not possible. It would be possible, if the customization items used the widget item system, but that's still not you are looking for.

Also, imagine what insane ammount of profit loss that would mean for EA: players could literally get their desired items literally for free. That aspect did work out in games such as APB or TF2, but in BFH, it would mean the death of the game. Because EA demands more and more from Easy.

(This post was last modified: 21-05-2012 11:09 AM by Tomonor.)
21-05-2012, 11:36 AM | Post: #16
Jolly_Jonny 
(20-05-2012 06:33 PM)Madface Wrote:  Already suggested and ignored many times. Even with the Commissary idea of letting you sell things to other players through EAsy and them making funds off of it. Say you purchase a 6000 fund gun and it's not for you. You sell it to someone else for 3000 funds and each pay 250 funds for the transfer. Then EAsy has reclaimed 500 funds for doing virtually nothing, you get back some funds and another player gets a gun they want at a discount. It's a win for everyone.

Thats a great idea, but then The Claw and alt account farming is the fly in the ointment.