Hello There, Guest!

30-04-2012, 02:01 AM | Post: #1
CombatTeddy 
Hello all

I just recently got gimp and i been seeing a couple of tutorials on how to make sigs sence a sig maker denied my request. Not upset but disapointed that i was turned down, not mad cause thats requesting something is a gamble if your getting what you want. I gambled and lost. Nevertheless i still wanted a signature so like i mentioned before i just got gimp and began making my own signatures.

You can rate, comment, or just look through. It wont bother me one bit. Ill be adding more in the furture. Its isnt just going to be Sigs. Like i said i just got gimp cause it was free. so i might do other than just signatures.

First sig that i ever made. (4/49/12)

[Image: 5yvp1d.png]

Soon after the first sig.(4/49/12)

[Image: 2pzcj60.png]

A new addition to the gallery. Was going to be a sig but was too big, and made a big mistake of overighting it with the original one. Tongue. (4/30/12)

[Image: 1zg60x.png]

(5/1/12)

[Image: hsnpt4.png]

(5/3/12)

[Image: 2r4oprd.png]

A pre-shop now open.

[Image: 2w1xpi1.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2012 11:05 PM by CombatTeddy.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2012, 02:06 AM | Post: #2
Crazeeman 
i wouldn't exactly call this art.... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

[Image: 9809_s.gif]
Time on forums: Over 4 years|Mug editing tut|Steam ID:KeNt
30-04-2012, 02:07 AM | Post: #3
CombatTeddy 
(30-04-2012 02:06 AM)Crazeeman Wrote:  i wouldn't exactly call this art.... but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I suppose.

So should it be Gallery? Sorry not much of a forum guy.

30-04-2012, 02:27 AM | Post: #4
Crazeeman 
No, not really :|

30-04-2012, 02:30 AM | Post: #5
FancySniper 
Probably Media.

[Image: fancysniper.png]
30-04-2012, 02:33 AM | Post: #6
CombatTeddy 
I dont think its media material. Im thinking its gallery cause ill be adding more in the future.

30-04-2012, 02:40 AM | Post: #7
Crazeeman 
If you want more feedback ask a mod to move this thread to media.

Also, since undoubtedly you will open a shop thinking it's "Uber l33t" or smthing like that in the near future, I'd encourage you to click the link in my sig that sez, How to succeed in signature shopping.

30-04-2012, 03:05 AM | Post: #8
CombatTeddy 
(30-04-2012 02:40 AM)Crazeeman Wrote:  If you want more feedback ask a mod to move this thread to media.

Also, since undoubtedly you will open a shop thinking it's "Uber l33t" or smthing like that in the near future, I'd encourage you to click the link in my sig that sez, How to succeed in signature shopping.

Well.. wow.. umm... O.O

Well its nice that you think i would open a shop. Really didn't think to open one. If i did it wouldn't be anything that cleshay. I like something simple but meaningfull, or i could go by my name. Tongue

As soon as i learn how to contact one i will. For the mean time im just doing this for fun. Unless i get lucky and a mod happens to pop in. I doubt and dont doubt my chance. bit complicated to understand: yes.

Anyways thanks for the support.

30-04-2012, 03:59 AM | Post: #9
Derogapod 
Good luck with your digital art endeavors; feel free to contact me if you ever need advice!

P.S. Practice makes improvement. I would suggest opening a shop to give you more material to work with. As silly as it sounds, you'll feel like a Gimp pro after making enough signatures, haha.

30-04-2012, 04:04 AM | Post: #10
CombatTeddy 
(30-04-2012 03:59 AM)Derogapod Wrote:  Good luck with your digital art endeavors; feel free to contact me if you ever need advice!

P.S. Practice makes improvement. I would suggest opening a shop to give you more material to work with. As silly as it sounds, you'll feel like a Gimp pro after making enough signatures, haha.

(Is still speechless and begins to bow)

I AM NOT WORTHY!!!... but thanks. Ill be making a shop soon then. Until i get around gimp a little more and play around with it. Tongue

If you dont mind me asking how do make you shots look more smoother up close.

Thank you very much oh great one (keeps bowing)

(This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 04:10 AM by CombatTeddy.)
30-04-2012, 06:31 AM | Post: #11
Derogapod 
Erasing and drawing crisp lines over the cruddy screenshot, using the blur tool, adjusting the brightness and contrast, being sly with certain filters, etc.

30-04-2012, 06:10 PM | Post: #12
CombatTeddy 
Noted. Thanks ill be definatley keeping that in mind

30-04-2012, 10:44 PM | Post: #13
Spek. 
Isn't really the best I've ever seen, but you'll improve for sure! GL and HF in further signatures you're going to make Wink

01-05-2012, 12:21 AM | Post: #14
FancySniper 
I dun like the new addition. To much white. Maybe adding a texture background or something, and try playing around with some of the filters, I think it would look a lot better.

[Image: fancysniper.png]
02-05-2012, 01:09 AM | Post: #15
CombatTeddy 
UPdated :3