Hello There, Guest!

16-07-2009, 09:38 PM | Post: #1
RPLavatar 
First let me say that I dont want to call out any individuals on this. I just would like to hear from the community what type of hacks they are seeing in game. We have all seen or been the victims of aimbots and the other widely accused hack is the wall hack.

Last night I saw one scriptkiddie running a script that very quickly rotated his position in vehicles making it next to impossible to shoot them while they were in the vehicle even if you are standing right next to them!!

What other scripts or hacks have you witnessed or think you have witnessed?
Find all posts by this user
16-07-2009, 09:41 PM | Post: #2
nukidin247
aimbot, wall hack, critical hit every 2nd shot and many many more
16-07-2009, 09:44 PM | Post: #3
Woutman 
There was this one guy that kept killing people on my team! For several rounds! It was insane. Almost like he was just very good or something.

[Image: nl217b-1.jpg]
16-07-2009, 09:45 PM | Post: #4
RPLavatar 
(16-07-2009 09:44 PM)Woutman Wrote:  There was this one guy that kept killing people on my team! For several rounds! It was insane. Almost like he was just very good or something.

ROFL this is THE most reported hack !!! The skill hack hehehehe
16-07-2009, 09:53 PM | Post: #5
CleveSteamer 
I saw a commando who was dropping 2 Troop Traps at a time. I am not aware this is possible....

[Image: 1]
16-07-2009, 09:56 PM | Post: #6
Follim 
never seen hacks in my life!!! :O

[Image: 2s19l4l.png]
[Image: 25jgltu.png]

http://duchejack.mybrute.com
16-07-2009, 09:56 PM | Post: #7
Sir-Wee-Wee 
(16-07-2009 09:53 PM)CleveSteamer Wrote:  I saw a commando who was dropping 2 Troop Traps at a time. I am not aware this is possible....

Think thats a "bug" i see two nades sometimes when i frow them.

[Image: 4fy8zm.png]
16-07-2009, 10:01 PM | Post: #8
Esthin 
(16-07-2009 09:44 PM)Woutman Wrote:  There was this one guy that kept killing people on my team! For several rounds! It was insane. Almost like he was just very good or something.

I lold. I truly did. Tongue

Thank you for giving me something to say if I get accused again.

'Yeah, I am hacking, its called the 'Skill hack'. What it does is it lets you kill the other team. Its brilliant. You should try it some time'

[Image: Lightningsig.png]
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2009 10:03 PM by Esthin.)
16-07-2009, 10:01 PM | Post: #9
SeaJay 
Today I ran into 2 guys both with aimbots/wallhacks and possibly critical shot hacks.

16-07-2009, 10:04 PM | Post: #10
Niffer45 
OMGZORS!!! THERE WAS A HACKERZ WHO SHOT ME AND I STRTED ON FIREZ!!!@!!!!!111112

/nubtalk

Seriously, most "hacks" are just skill.

Yo dawg, I heard you like recources, so I put a planatary fortress in your base shooting chopsticks
[Image: 2vuh2cx.gif]
16-07-2009, 10:07 PM | Post: #11
Esthin 
(16-07-2009 10:04 PM)Niffer45 Wrote:  OMGZORS!!! THERE WAS A HACKERZ WHO SHOT ME AND I STRTED ON FIREZ!!!@!!!!!111112

/nubtalk

Trudat.

[Image: Lightningsig.png]
16-07-2009, 10:13 PM | Post: #12
Follim 
(16-07-2009 10:04 PM)Niffer45 Wrote:  OMGZORS!!! THERE WAS A HACKERZ WHO SHOT ME AND I STRTED ON FIREZ!!!@!!!!!111112

/nubtalk

agree, i remember a guy on our team who acused absulutly evryone for hacking, he realy belived he was the only one who dosent hack))

[Image: 2s19l4l.png]
[Image: 25jgltu.png]

http://duchejack.mybrute.com
16-07-2009, 10:13 PM | Post: #13
RPLavatar 

/nubtalk

While the majority of accused are simply skilled, there is no denying that there ARE in fact hacks out there and that people do use them. Discussing what you have seen is not /nubtalk! To say that all hacks are just skilled people is just as bad as crying HAX! when a skilled player kills you!

The guy that was using the vehicle script even admitted that he was using a script and actually apologized!! Of course he didnt stop using it so I did the only thing you can, I went to another server.
16-07-2009, 10:28 PM | Post: #14
Libbe 

I see that one a lot, it really pisses me off. The devs need to work on this.

Joking aside, I've been in the beta since September, and seen one confirmed hacker. And it was before PB (seeing Stealth, aimbot, etc.). However, I'm such a ninja that I made it all the way across VV and managed to stab him to death. What a noob, amirite?

[Image: 1]
16-07-2009, 10:43 PM | Post: #15
Niffer45 
(16-07-2009 10:13 PM)RPLavatar Wrote:  

/nubtalk

While the majority of accused are simply skilled, there is no denying that there ARE in fact hacks out there and that people do use them. Discussing what you have seen is not /nubtalk! To say that all hacks are just skilled people is just as bad as crying HAX! when a skilled player kills you!

The guy that was using the vehicle script even admitted that he was using a script and actually apologized!! Of course he didnt stop using it so I did the only thing you can, I went to another server.
I hate this forum. Had a nice typed up reply, and didnt copy before hitting reply....

Back on topic:

First, you said that i said all hacks are just skill, wheras i said most. So that argument is kind of over. Now when you said the guy admited it, you should have taken a screenshot and reported to ea, instead of accusing him on a public forum...

Yo dawg, I heard you like recources, so I put a planatary fortress in your base shooting chopsticks
[Image: 2vuh2cx.gif]
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2009 10:43 PM by Niffer45.)
16-07-2009, 10:51 PM | Post: #16
RPLavatar 
ahhh but I didn't accuse him in a public forum. Look at the first sentence of my post. In case you thought the "scriptkiddie" was his name, its not. Scriptkiddie is a term for an unskilled player that simply uses scripts to compensate. The purpose here is to discuss whats out there. Your purpose here , or so it would seem; is to troll the forums and try to find something to flame.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2009 10:52 PM by RPLavatar.)
16-07-2009, 11:05 PM | Post: #17
Gyroid 
Aimbot twice.. No reload once
One time a guy standing on a rock, shooting in a chain with his sniper, killing constantly.. Luckily he was on my side.

THen another one that just aimbotted.. I was walking up behind him, and he turned around instantly, ( i didn't even see him turn he just.. flipped over instantly, and shot me once and i died. )

[Image: 17628]
16-07-2009, 11:05 PM | Post: #18
TheSoepkip 

Pah, that's nothing ... The other night I had to suffer through a session where these excrement heads were hacking constantly. The arrogant extramarital children didn't even bother obscuring the name and kept talking about this "teampl4y" thing.

Male bovine manure I say...

/crossing fingers for the +1 avoid profanity filter achievement...
16-07-2009, 11:08 PM | Post: #19
RPLavatar 
(16-07-2009 11:05 PM)TheSoepkip Wrote:  /crossing fingers for the +1 avoid profanity filter achievement...

+1
16-07-2009, 11:09 PM | Post: #20
SimGameIt 
I see this hack all the time. Its really getting old. I keep thinking ill just go to another server. Sometimes it works and other times i see the hack there as well. The thing that really gets me is i see it being used in the forums too. Its called the whine hack. Anyone know what i can to stop them from using this terrible hack? Tongue

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user