Battlefield Heroes
[Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Winner announced! - Printable Version

+- Battlefield Heroes (/en/forum)
+-- Forum: Community Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Forum: Contests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+--- Thread: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Winner announced! (/showthread.php?tid=331333)

[Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Winner announced! - NL-Biggar - 02-04-2012 09:51 PM

[Image: contestf.png]

Biggar Wrote:Hey there!

As some of you might remember, there was a time when I organised loads of contests. I still run one every once in a while, but it has been a while since I last organised a creative contest. That's why I decided to revamp an old series of mine: Creation of Bigtasticness (I know, the name is somewhat arrogant. I hate me-from-the-past...). Two editions have been seen on these forums so far (won by AleksGorecki and Stefcoo), hence the 3.0 that got added to the title.

Just because it's an old idea, doesn't mean it will be exactly the same. This time I'll give a lucky (well, skilled, really...) winner an awesome piece of hardware: the Roccat Pyra. Of course shipping to wherever you live will be included. If you already happen to have a great gaming mouse, you may also pick $20 worth of Battlefunds as your prize.

By now you're probably wondering what you need to do to participate. It's quite simple, actually: create something for me. Whether it's an artwork or story, a signature or poem: you can make absolutely anything. Don't want to limit yourself to one entry? No problem, you can enter as many times as you want.

So, what are you waiting for? Get out there and make something epic Bigtastic!

Good luck!
Rob ~Biggar

Edit: Oh, right. Almost forgot this...

[Image: rulesg.png]

• The entry must somehow be related to me. I've got a huge ego that needs to be satisfied :3
  • Mugshots and other inspirations can be found here.
  • You can enter as many times as you want.
  • By entering this contest, you grant me permission to use your work in any way.
  • Entries will be accepted until April 30 23:59 CET.
  • The winner will be announced shortly afterwards.
  • I can change these rules at any given moment, without notification.

[Image: prizeso.png]

Roccat Pyra (Wired version)

or $20 worth of Battlefunds

Little edit by Lennna

[Image: attachment.php?attachhash=e623590fb26a50...009a0f5704]

This contest has received the 'Trustworthy Contestholder' badge.

This does not mean we guarantee you 100% that you will indeed receive the prize that has been mentioned.
The rating is based on successful contests hold by this contestholder prior to this contest.

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - NL-Biggar - 02-04-2012 09:52 PM

[Image: entriesz.png]

I'm lazy; they're in this topic :3

Warning: on the 27th of April, I'll leave for a week of springbreak.

Therefore, the winner will be announced about a week later!

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - BlueKillerNinja - 02-04-2012 09:57 PM

OOoohhh Big Grin Another epic contest from you ^^
Maybe a story will satisfy you? Tongue

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - SkyZr. - 02-04-2012 09:58 PM

Nice BiggarSmile
maybe gonna enter with a signature

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - GunGub - 02-04-2012 09:58 PM

Awesome..... Just awesome.... I am so much gonna enter Smile

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - theblackon - 02-04-2012 10:19 PM

Oh the pyra is an epic price, its perfect for heroes... To bad i lost my plug._.

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - BerniTheKing - 02-04-2012 10:26 PM

epic price
/reserved

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - hanneskloth - 03-04-2012 07:53 AM

Got to enter this!!!
Gl everyone..

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - ThunderTamer - 03-04-2012 11:14 AM

Yo, my name is Biggar,

I beat up Ni.. Tigger.
I am a crazy boss,
I have not loss,
I shoot you until you’re in the moss,
I use your blood as my steak sauce,
COME AT ME BRO, but it comes with a cost.

Damn I like to noob bash,
I’ll turn them into ash,
MA$H till I get cash.
On your back, signs of a whip lash,
Strike you faster then Steve Nash,
Make it burn with salt, justa dash,
Oops, I gave you a rash,
I WIN, I should geta golden sash.

Ladies in my bed are cute,
That aint no dispute,
Make em yell louder then a flute,
SHUT UP, go on mute!

Got this in the bin,
Rap is sharper then a pin,
Think I’m going in,
You as fake as tin,
Ima warrior like Shaolin,
Please let me win,
That wont be a sin,
I made this up in 10 min.

This is my time,
I’m sexy as a dime,
Sweet as a lime,
Crazy as a mime,
Heard you like my rhyme,
Heard that through the grape vine.

High as da sky,
Wish I could fly,
I can’t… sigh sigh,
But I can eat pie,
That aint no lie,
Fresh with my silver tie,
Makes you wana die,
Bye-Bye

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - filip147 - 03-04-2012 11:57 AM

/reserve,i'm gonna do this when i come to school

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - filip0147 - 03-04-2012 11:59 AM

/reserver
EDIT:here is a song
Fighting for the royal king
Biggar kills in a bling
Killing Natzi is his thing
He kill them with plane's wing

Using the super knife
He takes natzi's life
Wielding pipsqueak's popper
He takes on national stopper

Gunner is his favourite 1st course
He takes them out with force

btw. stopper(means gunner because in football stopper is suposed to be huge[its a defensive player] to stop enemy players and gunners are huge)

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - Treeby - 03-04-2012 01:51 PM

@Biggar could I have more recent mugs of all your heroes?
Thanks,
Treeby

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - NL-Biggar - 03-04-2012 03:16 PM

But that version is only a year old!
I'm working on decent screenies Wink

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - Pocketdoctor - 03-04-2012 03:22 PM

Nice, I'm going to enter with a poem or a story Wink

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - MainBoy - 03-04-2012 03:23 PM

Sweet! im in

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - AleksGorecki - 03-04-2012 03:52 PM

I won? I mean I won!
I will gladly participate.

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - Biggar-II - 03-04-2012 04:07 PM

Updated the archives with lots of old screenies and up-to-date mugshots.
If you need a specific pose or something, feel free to ask.

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - Blackwyn - 03-04-2012 04:12 PM

I will enter with a lap dance and since I can enter as many times as I want... maihaahhashdaidhasahd!

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - MainBoy - 03-04-2012 07:27 PM

Done Smile atleast with my first entry :3
hope you like it! worked hard on it Smile

[Image: mainboyentri.jpg]

(Use this to judge the entry so u can see all them details :)Link to Hd Wallpaper:http://imageshack.us/f/836/mainboywall.jpg/

RE: [Contest] Creation of Bigtasticness 3.0 - Win Roccat Pyra! - NL-Biggar - 03-04-2012 07:55 PM

Ooh, that's a very nice signature to kick off Smile
It's a bit too large for me to use, though, thanks to the little text. Try to keep it 225p in height.