11-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Greetings, this is one of an exclusive event hosted on our community, Rated Gaming, offering a FREE Battlefield 3 Copy for the lucky winner.
The event had already started by 15th of July, so don't forget to register on our forum, introducing yourself and getting to know other community members and post your entries!
For more information: http://rg.invisionzone.com/index.php?/to...4%A2-copy/
- EVENT SCHEDULE:
Start Time: 15th of July
End Time: 14th of August
You MUST be registered to our forum in order to participate.
You will be eligible to enter the random draw when you complete at least 3 tasks out of the ones listed below.
The more tasks you finish, the more you acquire a chance in being picked. (priority given)***
If anyone, by anyhow, is suspected cheating he/she must provide a second video as a proof to prove otherwise, else he/she will be taken out of the random draw and permanently banned from participating in the upcoming respective events.
Level 15 or more
- Introduce yourself to the community.
- Get the most longest consecutive kills. (3 or more kills in a row)*
- Get a multikill streak using a vehicle. (Tank/Aircraft)*
- Capture a fan-made photograph OR Create a fan-made artwork for Battlefield Play4Free.**
- Create a montage of your own, showing off your skills in-game or your movie making skills.**
- Take down a plane using a Bazooka.*
- Take down a soldier from far away using one of your weapons(from the hip, no scopes used).*
- Roadkill three enemies in a row.*
- Survive until the end of the round with a decent amount of kills.****
*You must include a video proof and the date of capturing the video.
**The idea of the creation/montage/design MUST be original.
***The more tasks you finish, the higher the chance you're picked. If there are more than one participant(s) with most accomplished tasks they will be given priority as they will be the last ones to be randomly drawn. Participants with accomplished tasks below 3 will not be eligible for the random draw.
****You must join the round from the beginning and survive, you may join ANY server of ANY gamemode.
Event Questions / Answers:
- Is it possible to finish tasks from both games?
Yes, you may finish tasks from both games, and this will increase your chance being picked even more.
- Is it possible to participate with more than one account for the event?
No, and if you are suspected doing that you will be eliminated immediately from the random draw.
- Do I have to record and upload each video of each task finished?
No, you may record videos of finishing the tasks and merging them together.
- "Survive until the end of the round with a decent amount of kills.", Does it mean I mustn't die? how many kills should I have?
Yes, it means that you must not die until the end of the round, though keep in mind that you must join the round from the beginning. And you should have at least 3 to 7 kills without dying.