Battlefield Heroes has turned 2!
Wow, can you believe it? Battlefield Heroes has been around for 2 years already - time goes fast when you're having fun! In tribute to all the good times we've had here so far, we thought we'd organise this little art event for all the artists amongst you, or those just looking to have a little fun.
Partakers need to draw/photoshop/photograph a picture of a giant number "2" and include it in an image containing a well-known Battlefield Heroes landmark (Church, Sunset, Lighthouse, Windmill, Ship, etc.), as well as one soldier from each faction.
We want you to put your feeling of BFH into it, to add your own little twist or a dash of humour and show what the game means to you, and how much fun you've had over the past 24 months!
And remember: Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!
Rules and Required Elements
- The image can be hand-drawn, digitally drawn or a Photograph with some props.
- Must be PG13. Please do remember that we cater to many ages
- Must be 2mb or under in file size
- Must be at least 800x600 pixels in size
- 1 entry per person
- This thread will remain closed until Wednesday 6th July at 15:00 UTC, at which time the thread will be opened for entries.
- Entries will be accepted for 24 Hours from that point.
- Thread will be closed again in the evening on Thursday 7th July at 15:00 UTC
- From then on, voting will start and will be judged by the Community Team
- The best picture will be announced on the evening of Friday 8th July.
Creators of the best artwork
- The person who submits the most creative entry as chosen by us (The Community Team) will receive 2800 Battlefunds, a faction t-shirt of their choice, and an assorted widget bundle.
- 2nd place will receive as chosen by us (The Community Team) will receive 1400 Battlefunds, a faction t-shirt of their choice, and an assorted widget bundle.
- 3rd place will receive as chosen by us (The Community Team) will receive 700 Battlefunds, a faction t-shirt of their choice, and an assorted widget bundle.
If you wish to discuss this contest or ask any question feel free to do so in this thread
- All valid entries will conform to the event rules and specifications.
- Under rare circumstances some entries may be granted exceptions.
- All work entered into the contest will be considered public use and accessible to any member of the forum, administrators and EA Games.
- All listed times are subject to change should a system crash, major update or unplanned system maintenance occur.
- Should there be a major interruption, the contest will continue when the system returns and all lost time will be extended.
- Honorable mention on BFH Website may, or may not, include presentation of your graphic/production.
- Offer(s) may not be substituted, exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other goods or services.
- Redeem codes are only redeemable at http://www.battlefieldheroes.com
By submitting your material to EA, you represent and warrant that your submission (a) is your own and original creation and does not violate or infringe the rights of any third party, including without limitation, copyrights, trademarks or trade dress, patents, or rights of publicity/privacy; (b) is not defamatory, obscene, offensive or indecent; (c ) and has not been previously published or submitted to other parties or websites. By submitting your material to EA, you also acknowledge that your material is not confidential or proprietary. Our review of your material does not imply that we will use, develop or publish your material. Nor does our review of your material prevent us from using, developing, publishing or marketing ideas or products that may be similar to your material.
Once you submit any material to EA, you expressly grant EA the worldwide, complete, exclusive, perpetual and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the material in any form, anywhere, without attribution to you, and without notice or compensation to you of any kind. If we decide to use, develop or publish your material, you agree to take any further steps reasonably required by EA (and at EA’s cost) to enforce and protect our rights to your material.