Hallo, Gast!

25-06-2012, 03:40 PM | Beitrag #21
CaptainSpectrum
(25-06-2012 03:20 PM)Gravko schrieb:  
(25-06-2012 02:46 PM)DemonlordHUN schrieb:  I have a more serious problem!
I got a dragon from the chest..I did not buy any plus keys..I only used the 2 keys that I got and it stole 899 funds from me..
I checked the item history and it showed that I bought that dragon for 899 funds..I did not..there is not even a dragon in the store like that..so I couldn't even buy it..
I want my funds back!!!!
[Bild: dragon_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
Are you kidding me? -_-
That dragon is the coolest, and the most rare item you can get from the chests man! You should be happy dude :-)
I got it for 20 days. Is that coolest thing?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
25-06-2012, 08:31 PM | Beitrag #22
DemonlordHUN 
(25-06-2012 03:20 PM)Gravko schrieb:  
(25-06-2012 02:46 PM)DemonlordHUN schrieb:  I have a more serious problem!
I got a dragon from the chest..I did not buy any plus keys..I only used the 2 keys that I got and it stole 899 funds from me..
I checked the item history and it showed that I bought that dragon for 899 funds..I did not..there is not even a dragon in the store like that..so I couldn't even buy it..
I want my funds back!!!!
[Bild: dragon_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg]
Are you kidding me? -_-
That dragon is the coolest, and the most rare item you can get from the chests man! You should be happy dude :-)

Oh yeah?..I got it only for 20 days..so it's not permanent..also I don't really think so it does worth that money..I wanted to spend those funds for useful weapons not for valueless,useless outfitparts for limited time..
I still want my funds back!..I talked to billing support,chated with the help community and nothing..nobody can give me a normal answer...they said post this here(after I posted this)..so they don't even read the forums..wich means I will never see my stolen funds again..
ridiculuos,pathetic and unacceptable...
25-06-2012, 08:39 PM | Beitrag #23
FlasksoldaT 
I lost two keys..

[Bild: 2]
25-06-2012, 09:39 PM | Beitrag #24
Magistrater32 
Same thing for me. It's been "loading" for 10 minutes now and is clearly bugged. I finally left the page and went back. Lost my key AND my chest and got NOTHING.

This is really lame and it looks like dozens of people are encountering this problem. I honestly didn't care about the free tshirts or the new map. I was really excited at the possibility of getting some new items. So much for that.

I really hope they will give out more free keys after they fix this because many of us didn't get anything from the keys or chests due to this bug.

Gehe zu:

X
Diese Person zu deiner Freundesliste hinzufügen
Diese Person aus deiner Freundesliste entfernen
/de/ajax/checkFriendStatus
/de/ajax/friend